xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

what happened to our profiles and user names

Was there a reason why the user profile database was deleted?I am enrolled to your newsletter but no information was sent to me regarding changes. Did every one else have to register again or was it just me. How often does the newsletter come out.I am not complaining just curious. If mods have been done fair enough but some indication of whats going on would help.Thanks Tom

The reason no email was send is because the site failed :oops: This is also the reason we haven't been able to backup the usernames and or profiles. Phpnuke has a totally different database then a phpbb forum !We are sorry you have to re- register :blink:

Dont appologise the site is much more functional to me anyway when it is fully active I think it will be a great improvement. I always back evrything up regularly so it does not effect me good luck setting it back upTom :)