xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

not fair

ok i know yous are busy and everything but i think whoever makes the accounts for people shouldnt creat the accounts that were the msot recently made because the people who posted 1st wil have to wait the longest. So i only think that creating the 1st accounts posted should be created first, unless your going to creat all of that, that one time log in, then do whatever. so.. and people can be posting in their request and be on top and then they wil get their acountc reated thats not fair. Thats just my opinion on things.

wait maybe your right, becuase, i just noticed that i looked at the wrong side. Sorry. this can be locked or deleted i guess, whatever yous want.edited: i just checked and i dont think hes doing it like that, i think hes just randomly picking them, becuase he made a gyus acount that he created at 1:00pm and i created mine before 12:00pm, and people posted their websites after 1:00pm, so.. it looks like hes randomly just cliking any...

you are right :blink: Did not see the second page. Sorry about that

Oops... no.. :)

I guess you are right... maybe admin (just like me) hasn't notice there's a 2nd page of request !! :shock:

oh ok, that clears things out. I was thinking oyu were just randomly picking requests. I just sent you a pm admin just to notify you on it, so just delete.

you are right :blink: Did not see the second page. Sorry about that

No problem... I'm sure you'd have noticed it anytime soon.. :)
But we should really think of a better system. Coz you'll soon have tons of locked threads at the end, a mix of new/processed requests at the beginning... Really not ideal to locate where your next request is... :?

create a done forum... create a rejected forum... and a request forum... and move them accordingly :blink:

But it'd take sooo much time if you have dozens of requests per day !!
Another solution would be to simply delete good ones, and mention in the FAQ that they will receive a PM... Bad requests will just get a PM putting them back on top of the forum ! :)

or... he could just mark them, and give whizz and the two new mods he is appointing the job of filtering the requests to the right forum :blink:

Agreed.

Let's give some work to those lazy moddies !!! *points at Whizz* :blink:

j/k....

Off-topic : the 2 new moddies ? who're they ? :roll:

Well all he would have to do is just delete the threads hes viewed and he would simply state that if you request isnt in the reuest forum then it ahs bein denied, or he could just pm them and say its bein denied. And the first thing people do should be check theirs pm's if it says 1 new message, etc..