xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Will your domain name change?

Since you now use phpbb instead of phpnuke, will your domain ( freenukehosting.com ) change to (for example) freephpbbhosting.com ??And a proposal: it would be nice to know the backround history about who created this wonderful free/open source initiativ and where you (or the servers) are located on the globe. Maybe also some technical information to show what it takes to make this place work. Maybe others would be inspired to do the same!I think your free service is simply the best on the planet they call Earth!Kind regards, Davidw

No i dont think so, they got the "nuke" from freenukehsoting.com becuase they were giving out everything needed to creat a phpnuke website. so.. no, theres no such thing as a phpbb website unless all your using is a forum. but no, it will stay as http://forums.xisto.com/.

we are still giving everything needed to start a phpnuke site. Also when I made the site I did not make the name of the domain as my site type. I named it freenukehosting.com because you get everything you need to start a phpnuke site for Free!

Since you now use phpbb instead of phpnuke, will your domain ( freenukehosting.com ) change to (for example) freephpbbhosting.com ??

Why do so many people think this? Its so easy to tell the reason its named freenukehosting.com.

I don't think it's a good idea to take the population of the world for granted. Just because YOU know the reason for having this site, does not mean everybody else knows. People from all over the globe use this site and they all have different backrounds and reasons for being here. One thing that I do miss on this site is an area on the forum, where the creators of this site could tell about themselves and the dreams/goals they have for the site. They don't need to write a whole lot. Just some historic facts and some of the reasons for using time and money on this project. Maybe answer a simple question like: Why free hosting with great value and a wide variety of functions?

It must Take up a lot of your free time to admin this site.

And i would guess that it cost a small fortune to run this site seeing as you offering free hosting..

(Im not complaining)

Are you $$ rich? ??

do you have a job?

or run this site fulltime?

Not that im bothered.. the guy who wrote the msg above got me thinking...

LoL :idea: :idea:

~ un-bold ; could you please stop using special fonts ? ~ Infraid