xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Any Sk8er here!?

how do you guys skate? its crazy i try to go on a skate board and i fall off right away, i dont know how you's can ballance yourselves. Howdo you do it? and ESSPECIALLY GOING DOWN A RAMP!! I would never try that i would fall just leaning forward going to go down it.

how do you guys skate? its crazy i try to go on a skate board and i fall off right away, i dont know how you's can ballance yourselves. Howdo you do it? and ESSPECIALLY GOING DOWN A RAMP!! I would never try that i would fall just leaning forward going to go down it.

well..exercise..exercise..and again exercise!

:blink:

lol, but it's true. watch irfan your skinny right? i've never seen a fat guy skateboard. they cant even jump off the board how do expect them to jump like over what 6feet off the ramp?

Ok im kind of god at math but not like that , i really dont feel like suing a calculator, whats your height/eight in ENGLISH. Lol thats the language we are all talking right now right? Unless some retards are using translators for every post whihc would just be plain dumb. OH yea.. i can find out your height, but not kilos how many kilos are pounds? do you know? since ou sound like your from europe or something...

I ment for the cm, i can do it on paper, but calcualtor might bee asier if i know what im doing. And i have no diea how many kilos is inone pound, im not from europe, we dont sue that messeaument here, we use "POUNDS". I've never asked so.. i really dont know how many kilos are in 1 pound.

been skating since 97for ssr "im slim 5'10 160 lbs"and yes there are chubby guys that skate chico brenes for examples its not your weight its how you handle it.skateboarding kept me away from drugs and such"say hey can i do that can i do this just focus something in your mind and you can apply it" -marc johnsonwatch out for posers though saying they can do this and such wearing those designer skate clothes riding those new set up and carrying it even though they don't skate.gives benefit on the skate community but definitely gives true skaters a bad name.sorry ssr you are just misinformed cheersGood day God bless and Good health !!! viva la skate scene