xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Instruments

I started with the violin at the age of 3 but never really enjoyed it much so I gave it up after about 5 years.In high school, I had a bit of a yearning so I took up the drums, then saxophone, guitar & bass playing in various bands (garage) along the way. Kind of regret giving up on the violin now tho. 8)

I play the bass... but compose all my songs on a classical guitar... I play the keyboards to play to a beat and create an ambience... I also practice a vocal harmony to work out my songs...

i try to play guitar. and i try to sing. i got my first guitar for $5 broken like a year ago.. and then i fixed it.. and it was still nearly unplayable.. so i got a strat. yep yep. im supposedly in a band. good for me. i played the ukulele back in grade 5.... and the recorder in grade 4.... and i bit of harmonica with my dad... and im in grade 12.. bye.omg i want a keyboard. not like the one on typing on, u know a piano like one. yes. with a bunch of cool effects and then i'd be cool. and be like midiman. woot midi.