xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

PHP editor!?

I can never get PHP to work for me. I check over the queries, again and again, but it still doesn't work. I wish they had somehting like a PHP error checker.

heh first u must know HTML good and then learn some commands and syntax for PHP.. :wink:

Note pad is good for like basic basic sites but when your doing things like creating a layout in Photoshop, you would have to be a PRO to code it in notepad.

I thought easyphp was an application to install a local host? (php, mysql, apache). I use Crimson Editor, it seems to work quite well and is FREE, if its free its me!

`I use phpNotepad - It's just like notepad except it will syntax color your code. Also it creates tabs for each document you have open so you can easily switch between them. And it's free. :D :shock: chipgraphics`

Hiyep...u can use Dreamweaver for editing PHP scripts while working Windows Environment...U can use Gedit in Linux environment....It will differenttiate the PHP code from the other lanuages like perl or something like that...Have a Nice Day.. :wink: bye sam