xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Half-Life 2

i tell you what shits me about hl2...say this lil kid... sees it advertized on tv and has number 1... now this kid lives out in woop woop and cant get the interenet.... he saves up all his money for like a year and buys hl2... he gets home.. installs it and gets "PLEASE CONNECT TO THE INTERNET TO ACTIVATE" serioslye this is the most bs ive ever seen....

Nope, in order to play single player you must have internet access.There are some hacks that get around this, but I would advise any person to be wary of such hacks, especially if you play CS or any other steam game online because valve has been cracking down on people using pirated/unofficial versions of HL2.There is an "offline mode" that I believe allows people to only have internet access once in order to play it, ie: as long as you activate it once, there's no need for internet access, though you wouldn't be able to recieve any patches or updates.

When I just bought Hl2 my internet connection was damaged/broken and don't work :evil: :evil: :evil: I was waiting to play that great product about 5 very loooooooong days :) , but finally it's working :wink: and i'm happy :wink: ... game is "super" ... i love that gravity... and i think someone (some another game creator) will buy Hl2 source and create new better, and more awesome :wink: games :twisted:

Well this game I will be buyin so is anyone against it here? I hope not it sounds really good. I don't have a Xbox so I wont get Halo 2 so anyways hows the weather?