xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Half-Life 2

half life 2? What type of a game is that? it sounds like shooting is required? can someone send me a link to see what game that is, becuase i dont think i've ever heard of it.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Have you been living under a rock for the past 5 years :shock: http://www.gamespy.com/ :roll:

half life 2? What type of a game is that? it sounds like shooting is required? can someone send me a link to see what game that is, becuase i dont think i've ever heard of it.

Man. I must say...HOLY FREAKING CRAP!
Half Life is one of the most popular PC shooting games ever. It spawned the most popular online game ever, Counter Strike. Wow.

Well i mean i dont talk to much people on the computer and dont goto many forums and i never looked up computer shooting games, sohow do you expect me to know what it is. Its like have you ever heard of Nitto1320? they have had like about 1million people play it and you havent ehard of it? thats what yous are saying. but anyway i've heard of CounterStripe and tryed to play it but found out i needed a cdkey once i have already instaled then i just uninstalled it.edited: and i havent even had a computer for 5years so.. last summer is when i started to go on the computer alot and do stuff. so.. i mean wwo i dont know waht half life is, wow.

lol it ok my mom can't even use word so i guess some people are still getting used to the computerby the way how do u put a picture in your singnature?

I dont know if Half Life 2 makes good, but I dont like the first one! I dont know why, but it makes no fun...Counter-Strike is good! I must say!! I played it very often, but no more...

HL2 may be 1st game of ultra realistic future titles ..When i saw all those videos about HL2 and CS Source only thing i can say was WOOW :shock: that water on Aztec map in CSS .. and when bullets splashed onto water .. ehhh . We can only pray for that HL2 will not be so bored as Doom3 coz when it wont be bored .. i think it could be Game of The Year < again lol > 8)

Half-Life 2 is based off the original... (Duh...) It will be so great, I dunno, have Halo 2, I am going to have to get this as well... The original Half-Life game was great! This one, who knows... Only time will tell! :)-Fatality