xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Grand Theft Auto San Adreas

lol i know you can editt hem all, i've bein an admin for alot of stuff on the computer, becuase i always have my own website, this is the longest i've gone without a website like 6months and i want one abd i just need my freakin password. but.. yea.. i knew that, but i dont know if you'll own every one on gta.

Finished the story missions today :) ...Still a long way to go until 100% though, but anyway...this game rocks! Nothing better than a good session on gta to vent anger :wink:

BlackRose why not? It will just lag on the computer, waste alot of your computer space, bad grpahics, hard to play, and a whole mess of other problems. a PS2 is only like $150.00 with a free ATV2 game and some stores it might come with an online adaptor so you can play online games, and they might een come with mroe stuff. So... i mean its a great deal. The computer version will be messed up. But man it is a god game, this was the only GTA game i have gotten addicted to, to bad i have stupid homwork i cant play now. But i will recommend it to anyone. Well of course not girls that like pink ponys or anything but you get what i mean.

Why do you say this?

You would have to have a pretty sh*tty computer to lag on a game designed for a ps2, even a cheap pc with a decent gfx card (9600pro, etc) should run a game such as GTA:SA just fine.

great game. much bigger than the previous ones. although gameplay hasn't changed a lot.. as far as the upcoming pc version i think a moderate pc with fx5600+ or radeon96000+ would be just fine!

what i hate about the cheats is that they make you skip missions and stuff. I heard the cheats give GTA SA gliches. that really sucks you know :?

lol :) who owns who ?ssr "bad graphics" :) is there any game in the world that looks better than pc games than its console counterpart.ps2 is good when you have a bottle of wine by your side and your girl sleeping in your lap. sorry ssr can't help me self on giving a comment on thateveryone has the right for their own opinion RIGHT ?Good day Good health & God bless

Waiting till its out for pc.

Me to :P

I heared, that is great game, so better than GTA VC... that screens, trailers, and all stuff about that :roll:

Still waiting and waiting :P