xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Grand Theft Auto San Adreas

I decided to make this poll becuase im playing it right nowa nd its a really good game. I just wanted to know how you guys like it.

Waiting till its out for pc.

Exactly what I'm doing, I have a PS2, but the computer version will had some sweet mods, and of course, it's easyto fix errors on the PC version. The PS2 version, I've heard chugs when it gets realy intense.

oh yea.. and here is one cheat that i memorized, it gives you $250,000, Body Armor, and Full Health, Do this code during game play, ---------------------------------------. And their you go. If that doesnt work then post it here so... i can checkwhat i did wrong. im %99.9 sure that , thats the code. have fun. and oh yea.. you can use it as many times as you want.(edit by whizz :blink: )

lol it just gives you money and life, its nothing illegal the people who made the game made the codes toso... its 100% legal in that game. But now if the game was an online game then i wouldnt give it out becuase i hate when people cheat against other people. And if the game is more fun without the code then just dont use it. I use it when i just fel like joying riding around the game and dont feel like loading the previous game again to keep xtra life incase i run out. But their arent any cheats to bring you a level closer to being finished or going around the whole map so..

BlackRose why not? It will just lag on the computer, waste alot of your computer space, bad grpahics, hard to play, and a whole mess of other problems. a PS2 is only like $150.00 with a free ATV2 game and some stores it might come with an online adaptor so you can play online games, and they might een come with mroe stuff. So... i mean its a great deal. The computer version will be messed up. But man it is a god game, this was the only GTA game i have gotten addicted to, to bad i have stupid homwork i cant play now. But i will recommend it to anyone. Well of course not girls that like pink ponys or anything but you get what i mean.

(edit by whizz   :wink: )

lol more like owned by whizz

Mazda what did you mean, owned by whizz? You mean he owned the forum or owned me?