xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

[solved] Any way to retrieve my site ?

Hi admin & Whizz !

Well, I've already expressed my fear last time (ie: on the other forum), and since I couldn't have any answer back, here it is :

It seems I've completely lost my account and by the same process my website. I ended up here because obviously none of my password worked to log in CPanel... Nonetheless :

I didn't have any illegal files on my site

I was active on the other forum

My site was frequently down due to Uni.cc, but still, it existed AND I was planning to switch for an other more stable DNS... Unlike my first post, I don't have any proof to show off, but believe that's true !

If I need to request one more time, I'll do it.

But if there is anyway I can retrieve the backup I made when I had the opportunity to do so (ie: was made just before asking you to change the DNS registered), it'd be better...

Thanks..

Infraid.

But it seems the admin actually removed my account !

(I can't log in to CPanel, even with the weird password I receive by PM)

All I'd like to know right know is : does my webspace still exist ?

What you may not have understood, is that even before moving to the new server, I already had problems either by loging in CPanel or by FTP... :shock:And BTW, my site went down almost at the same moment (maybe before coz of uni.cc)...Oh well... As Whizz tells everyone, I'll just try to re-request. And if my account had really been deleted, then I'll have no trouble getting back my domain name... :blink:

I may removed your account for one of the following reasons.

you were not using the hosting account.

you were not active on our site

you were hosting illegal files.

send me email at cops@freenukehosting.com with your old domain name username and password. So I can check why your account was removed.

But it seems the admin actually removed my account !

(I can't log in to CPanel, even with the weird password I receive by PM)

All I'd like to know right know is : does my webspace still exist ?