xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
X3r0X

WRONGLY ACCUSED grr.....

Hey, i didnt do anything wrong at all. Admin said "and thisis quoted from a pm"

i mean for  the admin post this is the fifth request i am getting

well u dont have to make me a admin in the acutal forum you could just let me add hosting accounts if you wanted to. Its not the big title admin that i really want its to help Trap 17 thats all.  Consider that

yeah! you can check the users posts requesting for posting and give them..

I took it as he said i could add them and when he didnt reply to my pm about the details of it i asked u sauron. Now, it easy to see how i got confused isnt it?

And then this is the next message
(also from a pm)

yeah! you can check the users posts requesting for posting and give them..
That was a pm from admin to me but he never actually gave me the info. So rekon u could give it to me as i really want to help! Trust me, nuthin bads gonna happen 

You can check the users post and depending on it you can approve them. If you do, I will create account for them.

I got that message after i had already asked u sauron the the details. As you would have noticed, i stoppped asking and understood after he wrote that. Then i go into my inbox to find my priveledges have been revoked. I dont believe you would have such little faith in a old and TRUSTED member of here. I think an appology is in order here.

Genocide, there has been a misunderstanding or something. You were asking privelages for MAIN CPANEL account used to create accounts which no one has access except me. Even though I don't know that particular reason for why Sauron removed your privellages, I am restoring it. It is really not good to have a Lot of Administrators. Let me give a reason for which I considered these member's for administrator :-1> Sauron : 1st user of Xisto to provide dedicated service to this forum without even having a hosting service. He deserves the Admin Group.2> Wassie : One of the earliest members and helped me a lot! I mean really a lot for... So it is obvious he too has the access3> Thunder AKA snm : Same condition as wassie. Helped me a lot!BTW, none of the above member's requested for Admin access. I simply saw the performance and gave it. It has only increased their work load. I presume, Moderator access was given to you directly. Please stay a Xisto.com.. and I applogise on behalf of my other Admin partners.. if they may have told you anything.

lol, I'm sorry Genocide. There was a little mishap in communication.I don't have little faith or trust in you - I just get a little 'nervey' when things start to smell funny.What it seemed you were asking me was for root access to all of Trap 17 (not just the forum) - which I don't have, nor would be able to grant you even if I did. Then when I asked the admin about this and he said he didn't OK it in the first place as it seemed you had claimed, it began to sound like you were trying to pull something. As I said in the private message, it could be a mistake and it will be looked into and sorted out as soon as possible - I just edited your account temporarily.Anyway, everything seems to be cleared up now. Once again, my apologies.