xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jpacker

StarCraft BW Who Kan Challenge Me??

Anyone that plays starcraft bw and thinks they kan handle my skills msg me @ jpackersw04. I play 1v1 on fastest G2. I dont hack so for a friendly game msg me! :D

hey Jpacker, when your arms feeling better il 1v1 you. its been a while since i played sc broodwar but im sure im up for the challenge. im normally in USeast i think my screen name is still Sqweel_kill msg me whenever you feel like loosing. i hope all the people out there that think money maps *BLEEP* get their fingers chewed off by a pack of rabid cows. money maps are what's been keeping starcraft alive this long.ps. i play some non-money maps also

Why dont you play on a real map and get off those money maps :(
but maybe ill use some of my ninja skillz  to own you at a later date, look for BigEastt55 on USEast :(

BigEast55,

You are correct, my friend Mox[DA] here needs to stop playing those money maps. He played me on a fast map, and beat me noobish style because I dont play fast maps. I play Lost Temple, he dont.

Yo, i'll 1v1 anyone at Sc.. LT Only, no money maps lolz.. i'm in channel: Clan LsK, or you can msg me at /w Sniper[LsK] or come to my channel and look for me.. If im not in the channel just msg me. I 1v1 or 2v2 w/ a clan member, or if your looking for a try-out for my clan ask me or a member. latez

lol .. u guys r still playing BW .. i havnt play for a long long time ..money map is cool but my frens only play normal hunter or temple .,,btw .. i was playing BW like crazy for the past years .. i was on USWEST .. u can check if my account is still there ..my nick was mutamissu

Tiran - it's cool!my tactics8 supply deport10 barracks12 Refinary-1 Marin14 supply deport16 Fectori18 Fectori2 tank and 3 Valture and Go-Go-Go! :rolleyes:

na heres wat i do ONLY IN THE FASTEST MAPS. build supply depots at all entrances along with bunkers 1 behind each supply depot. Then 6 barracks make 4 marines in each right away as soon as you have the minerals. get gas and factories. make 2 tanks 3 vultures. get 2 startports and make 2 drop ships in each. upgrade the spidermines for vultures. drop vultures out side of base entrances. make turrents around perimeter. Then get 4 more starportsand get as many battles cruisers as i can and attack.