xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mario

msn - aim - yim

Which one do you think is better. From my opinion and experience with it msn is my choice i used it for more than 5 years. You can do so much with it. Msn-you don't need alot of smilies when you can download thousands or even make your own -You have different types of mods where you can installwhich one do you think is better?

MSN messenger is good and I would prefer it to any other messengers. I have not tried AIM yet but i have used Yahoo messenger before. Yahoo messenger is quite impressive too. I like the feature of being able to send a message to an offline contact and the contact will recieve your message when he comes online.However, MSN is very simple and can be very functional is you know how to use it. It has a clean user interface, not like Yahoo messenger whose interface is very cluttered.Another thing I like aobut Yahoo is that the Yahoo e-mail inbox size is 50 times more than Hotmail

I prefer to use MSN rather then any other ones and most people use it, but ICQ is good too :D

MSN messenger is good and I would prefer it to any other messengers. I have not tried AIM yet but i have used Yahoo messenger before. Yahoo messenger is quite impressive too. I like the feature of being able to send a message to an offline contact and the contact will recieve your message when he comes online.

Don't try AIM with their Client either - their third party plugins allow for some decent computer-torturing. :D

Anyway, I do prefer AIM, but only because most of my stupid friends are on it. MSN is the best though. Hands down. :D

I like MSN the best but most people seem to use AIM that I've seen...good to see there are other MSN "fans" I guess you could call it.

Although, there is a small possibility that my hate for AIM is fueled for my hate of AOL, considering the fact that they somehow get my address and send me discs every 5 days. :DAlthough, they'r enice to use for Games and CDs. :D

considering the fact that they somehow get my address and send me discs every 5 days. :D

I know it. What is UP with that?? We've made art for dorm rooms out of those bloody things. :D

I guess I prefer yahoo just because my friends are on there and it just feels like it has a cleaner interface. MSN is too big with too much stuff on it (real technical there eh). And AIM is just ugly so I never, ever use that.

MSN is a very good messenger. I haven't used Yahoo! Messenger, but I do use AIMas well (some of my friends are on there). I like MSN's interface, the fact that you can add your own emoticons, etc. AIM is okay, but it's not as good as MSN.

I think no matter what we use, we still have to see which one we use has a larger friend groups there, right? :D I have like 3 accounts for MSN for different friend groups.......I wonder if there is any messenger I can use for taking control with 3 different ones at the same time....... :D