xisto Community
asexypanda

Xbox Live Glitches If you have any glitches you post them here

If you have a web site I can post my Halo 2 videos on add A S3XY PANDA to your friends list on XBOX LIVE. anyways I know tons of glitches for Halo2 so send me a friends request and I will show you the ones I know and you can be in the videos i make.

I have not seen any glitches in Xbox Live either. This is probably because I don't play it much because of my internet connection. I would not recommend using glitches because if you use them on purpose isn't that a violation of Xbox Live terms of service or something like that.

yes, i think it is. but yes i know glitches for an X Box game called Greg Hasting's Tournament Paintball. if you like paintball then this is the game for you! :lol:

Hackers on Halo 3, XBOX liveXbox Live Glitches

When I get into some Live HALO 3 maps in social slayer and lone wolves it apears that someone is hacking into the system because my players will die without being killed and the respawn time gets stuck on 5 seconds. Sometimes when I shoot the enemy they jump from side to side or just disappear and when they come back they are on top of me and I die. This happens very frequently sometimes and then the search will start over for a new game and new players. If I quit because it is useless to play on, then I get reduced in rank. What is up???????? 

-question by Anthony

re: hackers on halo 3 XBOX LIVEXbox Live Glitches

that may not be a glitch, per-say, that could just be that the host's internet connection isn't very good, so that the game will appear slow, (which would explain why the enemy jump from side to side...) as for the whole counter staying at 5...Could again be explained with the connection of the host. But as far as you being killed without being touched...Haven't got a clue...Dodgy internet again?...

-reply by Simon HiLO

I had the same problem. It is because of your router speed. Your router speed will decrease for how many wireless devives you have on it. In my house we had the xbox and 2 laptops connected at the same time - so we disconnected 1 and it was perfectley normal. Add me - connorot123 

-reply by connorotoole