xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nightwolf

New Gfx CS Sig

johnny you have to be kidding kids are the BEST with computers. when i was twelve me and most of my friends could program html easily

136316[/snapback]

No, they're not. Do you know how much I've learned over the past year? I've learned all about hacking, warez, gaming, programming, graphics, etc etc. tons of stuff I never knew before. You learn more as you get older. It's just that a lot of older people are ornery about computer technology, so most aren't too proficient.

I could prog html easily too when I was twelve, but I think that's largely due to how simple the language is, not necessarily how good I was with a computer (although, I must admit, I was a wiz back then too.)

The age thing is important. Most younger people aren't very talented with computers, so a 12 year old with this level already is pretty good. I mean, yeah, he needs some work, most definitely, but I bet he beats the pants off of some of his peers.

133730[/snapback]

johnny you have to be kidding kids are the BEST with computers. when i was twelve me and most of my friends could program html easily

136316[/snapback]

No, they're not. Do you know how much I've learned over the past year? I've learned all about hacking, warez, gaming, programming, graphics, etc etc. tons of stuff I never knew before. You learn more as you get older. It's just that a lot of older people are ornery about computer technology, so most aren't too proficient.

I could prog html easily too when I was twelve, but I think that's largely due to how simple the language is, not necessarily how good I was with a computer (although, I must admit, I was a wiz back then too.)

136322[/snapback]

lol ya :D

136325[/snapback]

Watch the size of your posts Damann. That's near spam.

137917[/snapback]

Stay on topic.

I'd give your sig a 6/10 because I don't know anything about Photoshop, so I just gave you the same rating as Johnny. However, I do think that you should choose a better font and maybe dress it up a little. If you take away the font, everything else looks fine, so the problem, or rather, what's hindering you from getting a high score is the font. Just the opinion of an unexperienced PS user. -_-

Stay on topic.

I'd give your sig a 6/10 because I don't know anything about Photoshop, so I just gave you the same rating as Johnny. However, I do think that you should choose a better font and maybe dress it up a little. If you take away the font, everything else looks fine, so the problem, or rather, what's hindering you from getting a high score is the font. Just the opinion of an unexperienced PS user. -_-

137931[/snapback]

Are you telling me to stay on topic? Cause if you are, that's seriously annoying. I was telling damann that he needs to watch his post amount, which is definitely a necessary post.

Anyways, yeah, the text is what really blows it away from anywhere near coolness, and even without that, the sig is kind of plain.

I just noticed, this guy hasn't replied once...why are we still posting here?