xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

How Fast Can You Fly-flash Game a game come from my forum

hey,everyone good game player,to have a try the flash game,which is rather exciting more than n times.loL

there is a flash come from my forum,in details,uploaded by me.the flash game is about a helicopiter to fly across some sharp barrier,which practice your controling on your mouse.if you can control your mouse very well,certainly you will get high score.by the way,i got a pity record till now,the distance come to 3240. :) anyhow,come on to play.

the link is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

tell me your best record,better than me,could you? :)

ohhh,i just notice that.it is my mistake,fast to type the topic name just not,should be how long can you fly.i am sorry to recorrect it.:blink:

i think you would do it better if you play it more times.the flash game only exam your controling to the mouse.certainly,the barrier need to be careful under gathering yourself together more.:lol: good luck to rush the record.