xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amezis

Gta4 Trailer! Grand Theft Auto Game

??? GTA Vice City came out a long time ago, and there have been 6 of them, if you count both discs of GTA London, there where.1. Grand Theft Auto One
Grand Theft Auto Two
Grand Theft Auto Lndon 1965 (somewhere round there...)
Grand Theft Auto London 1966 (somewhere round there...)
Grand Theft Auto 3 (3D now!!!)
Grand Theft Auto Vice City (good graphics...)
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (many old fans say "The series will be bland soon")
So actually according to that list the fourth GTA would be London c. 1966. :)

You got tricked :D . If you read at the bottom of the page it says it was a April Fools JOKE!! :ph34r::):):) . Any way, as GM said Grand Theft Auto London 1966 is the 4th GTA. And Vice City the 5th.

From

.::DAMAN::.

Well, I know about GTA London 1965, but on all cheat pages, fan sites etc, it either shows GTA4 or gtavc in the adress bar... Most of the people don't know about the London-games.And I didn't know there was two london games...

i have to say its one of the best series of all time everything you could possibly want in a video game but for a well experiance gamer it bored that quickly yeah the mayhem the blowing up stuff is fun and all but when you spend most of your time doing that and getting no were in the game it just gets dull after while even the storyline gets blah.damn i should lay off the games and get laid shouldn't I

I think GTA 4 (or 5 or 6 or 1849352) is becoming boring even before it is released. That statement will make some people very angry... So why do I consider it boring?!? Because this game is so expected that it's really becoming very very anoying.The same thing happend with Half-Life 2 and even though everyone couldn't wait until the release when the game was finaly released it wasn't so bought. Too much waiting is negative for selling the game...

Well, it's maybe a little retarded, but why don't show it anyway?
http://de.ign.com/

And to anyone who thinks that GTA Vice city is the 4th, it isn't. It's GTA Vice City, and not GTA4.

ur right its the 2nd part of the gta 3 series. gta3, gtavc, and gtasa