xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JeffS

Hi. Im'm New Here. My introduction thread.

Hi childrens and boys. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jeff Strong. I am 15 years old and from Hamilton Ontario Canada. I've been doing small HTML websites and layouts on and off as a hobby for a few years. I'm hoping to learn PHP by the time school is over for me and than pick up some knowledge on BASIC in the summer. It's nice to meet you all and hopefully you'll be seeing a lot of me from now on.

Welcome! After you post enough, you'll be hosted in no time at all. You can perticipate in the Army System, thats alot of fun. There's also a arcade room which is also very fun. My name is Nick, as my name states, I'm obviously a boy, I'm 15 years of age. I've been working on websites for about 1/2 year now. My most recent one is my personal page, but I'm fixing it a little. My side bar is going to be made soon though. I live in the state of Washington, USA, and I really like Xisto. I play baseball, I like food, like Krispy Kream donuts. Well, all that said, have fun!

nickmealey

I agree with the posting above. I've had my site suspened for low credits and it's no fun at all. So my advice is get used to posting. Make it a daily habit and don't spam. I hate those that post all their html/php code, pages and pages then ask the dumb question - Why won't it work? -.
round

Hi, JeffS! Welcome aboard! I'm a fellow Canadian myself, although I'm now living and working in Japan. If you have any questions you want to ask about life in Japan, feel free to ask.See you on the forums!