xisto Community
jaybird92185

My Girlfriend y girlfriend hates me

I think I might have made some sense of this - She liked him, but for some reason because of his little brother she hates him now? Well, good luck with this problem of yours, and let's hope she starts liking you again.

Ok the initial post confused the crap out of me but here's my thought...stay away from relationships - waste of time and money - only if you know she's not for real...there's surely girls you meet where you think "how could I spend the rest of my life with her?" ...Just wait till the real deal comes along, patience my friend, patience...

Question have you tried asking her what is wrong? Communication is the key to any good relationship. If you and she can not tell each other what is wrong then you will not be able to make the relationship work. I gotta tell you that if you don't learn this skill early no relationships will work for you. It would have been helpful if you had been a little more clear in your original post too cause then people would not have to guess what you are trying to say.

my girlfriend has started hating ever since i dropped off a bear at her house vtines day cuz of my little brother i hate him for that but shes starting to like me again so im happy now sort of but she also likes this other guy named jackson who hates her and loves someone but he wont tell her cuz he knows i like her

70646[/snapback]

Cool you remind me of tv... i hate tv! anyway goodluck with ur gf!

Cool you remind me of tv... i hate tv! anyway goodluck with ur gf!

138951[/snapback]

Whats this got to do with the topic.

Anyway, i agree talk to her and get it al sorted out, The best way is the honest way, Is what i never say.

Then you can go back to holding hands. Honesty is the best answer here.

I hate all you people who write "u" instead of "you".Also, yes, the sentence does not make sense. Re-write it please.

Guest mstewart1

I hate all you people who write "u" instead of "you".

Also, yes, the sentence does not make sense. Re-write it please.

151796[/snapback]

i dont like ppl hu use u instead of you

just like u i hate em

u is just pointless, as im sure someone like u just sed.

was it u?

lol onli jking

my girlfriend has started hating ever since i dropped off a bear at her house vtines day cuz of my little brother i hate him for that but shes starting to like me again so im happy now sort of but she also likes this other guy named jackson who hates her and loves someone but he wont tell her cuz he knows i like her

70646[/snapback]

Ooh, a riddle! *rubs hands eagerly*

Let me see... There must be some hidden message here invisible to the untrained mind just waiting to be revealed...

Ever is really the name of a person (girlfriend has started hating "ever") who is being hated by this fellow's girlfriend since he was involved with the zoo and when vindictive ol' Jaybird dropped off a newly-caught Kodiak bear on the girlfriend's door as retribution for their breakup, Ever, Jaybird's brother, who is involved with the zoo had a chance to catch it and get it off her door but passed on the opportunity so now the girlfriend hates him. Ever had a falling out with Jaybird because he's now hated by the girlfriend so now they each hate each other but since both Jaybird and the girlfriend dislike Ever the girlfriend is starting to like Jaybird again, case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend thing. In the time that's passed however the girlfriend has met up with this Jackson guy who like most people greatly detests the vindictive, sadistic Jaybird and just to spite Jaybird is going out with his girlfriend yet still holds ties to other girls. However he doesn't let Jaybird's old girlfriend know since he doesn't care about her and all he cares about is spiting Jaybird...

Right? :unsure:

My girlfriend wants nothing to do with me

My Girlfriend

Hi, my girlfriend just broke up with me, and I'm trying to get back with her.Giving her space and everything, but um, I was talking to her friend once and I go 'I'll try lure her in by how much ive changed', she found it sickening. She thought that I meant drag her in. I'm not sick, I just want her back. Before she discovered that we were goin ok as friends, now its just gotten worse and she doesnt want anything to do with me. Help, in tears, please...

-question by Richard1993