xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xmae

DRIV3R? what do you think?

All games are expected to have a couple of flaws - but the number of stuff-ups in DRIV3R is, in my opinion, just unacceptable in this day and age.The graphics are ok, but there are a lot of shortcomings. I don't like this game much, and would probobly give it a 4/10. I also think that it seems to be slightly copying the Grand Theft Auto series.

Driv3r I thought the game went down hill.. the original driver game was alot better and had alot more meaning to the name "DRIVER" heh I dont know just my opinion .. driver the first was was better ..

I think this game totally sucks its just like true crime. It looks cool but when you play it, it is no fun. The advertising for both games were good but the gameplay on this game just sucks. I don't get how people comepar this game to GTA. This game totally stinks. The creators of Driver should've just stopped after the first one.

It had potential period....

I got the game on PS2, and although I enjoyed racing the motorbikes and convertibles, I must say that the graphics could have been improved BIG time, and sadly the game did not meet my standards very much :)

I enjoyed the videos sequences that played inbetween all the missions. I must say that those videos were very well done, and met my standards :)

First thing about Driv3r I noticed is that it has millions of glitches, and than gun handling really isn't all that great or fun. The thing that I really love about Driv3r is the movie editor, it's so great doing awsome jumps and stunts and knowing that you can customise the scene so it looks so so good. That's what really does it for the game in my opinion. They could have done better with it all as a whole though. I read in Ops2 that the editor and creator of the Driver series has quit. Should have made a better game chappy. :)

It would be a very good game if it wasn't for GTA 3 and VC.In my opinion the only thing it has that the GTA games don't is the extra driving games.My advise would be, if you haven't bought it yet then wait for GTA : San Andreas. its pretty much good until you beat it and then the only thing to do is to drive around and kill all timmy vercelys hidden in miami, istanbul, and nice.

Driver 3 sucks big time I have never really like the driver games I think they are grand theft auto wanna be's. And in the first one ever you would get pulled over for going like 5 over thats so stupid. and the gameplay and graphics in the game arent really that good. So driver needs to stop coming out because not very many bought it compared to other games becuase its not fun....

From what little i have played of this game, i would say that it was a fairly good game which was well made, although it did not live up to all the hype that was given to it prior to release. Driver 1 and Driver 2 were very big games for the PS2, with few games really coming close to beating it, but Driver 3 has not changed too much from previous versions of the game, but the quality of games in today's gaming industry is so much higher, like the PS2 GTA series, meaning Driver3 does not look and feel as special as it once did.