xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
badinfluence

Learning Mysql pls guide

hello out there,i have already looked through on this tutorial forum.. and still can find any topics which related to MySql basic.. i wanna learn about how to create MySql table and its concept!! just basic.. i've no knowledge on MySql before nor any other database server software.. but i do have littol konwledge on programming,scripting,html basic in concept..pls dun gave me so many links so as i can be blur for none about how to get start!! :) i can thou find from Googles search but wut i needed help is that easy, shortcut and affect ways to get started.. either reply this topic or show me the path for learning.. highly appreciated!!!p.s...i've got Unix system OS X Terminal, MySql installed and of course PHP,too.. phpmyadmin,CocoaMySql and MySqladmin on ready!! :)

Yeah, like Mizako, I'd highly recommend following the tutorials in the MySQL documentation. The thing is, with SQL, the language usage varies quite a bit from DBMS to DBMS, so reading the documentation of the actual system you are going to use would be very benificial (plus the fact that MySQL has great developer resources).