xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Best soccer game - Fifa or PES?

Which do you think is the better soccer game?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pes 2008 is coming out in canada on march 11 and they say that Fifa 08 is a lot better... But I say Pes(winning eleven) is better.-reply by Ali Salmasi

All I can say is, WOW, when I first sawed PES 08, it's the best football game ever, it has superior graphics, and many of you would think that it's graphics are poor, because, it's only good when you play it on high.I was a FIFA fan for more than 6 years (2001-2007), but I said, PES 08 opened my eyes, that how bad and boring really fifa is.So everyone out there, who have a good PC, try PES 08 on high, and you won't regret it!

The best game is most definately pes. It allows for much greater fine controlling of the players and therefore you feel more a part of the game. The only problem with pes is that it has some of the names wrong and not all the kits are right as they don't own the sponsorships. Other than that it's a terrific game, especially drinking pes ^_^

Ye lets. that would be quality,... Like i said this poll always gives the same answer. You get people who are into diff games. If someone has been shown PES they will prob play that. Likewise if someone is shown fifa from the start they will prob follow that. Fifa all the way :lol:

I was a Fifa fan from the early days (Fifa 96 was my first 1) right up until Pro Evo 5 Came Out. It changed everything. It was so much more exciting and more fun to play. In comparison Fifa seems slow and a bit boring compared to PES. So I never even bothered buyin Fifa this year after buying it for the last 11 years. PES rules: better gameplay, better graphics.

This FIFA VS. PES argument is exactly the same as the NBA 2k8 Vs. NBA Live 08. One has better graphics, or better gameplay, etc etc. But what they really have in common is making us pay money :lol: Actually they are both great games, but one person's opinion differs from the next. I'm gonna go with FIFA only because I have played it since 2000.

I tried both games , several editions each , and i think FIFA is better because all the licensed players , teams , stadiums etc . It's quite nice to play with your favorite team . I know there are patches for PES but fifa is better .

Fifa Way Better Than PES,Fifa Is More Reallistic Off The Pitch Nd On The Pitch.Manager Mode And All That Is So Like Real To What You Get In Real World.PES You Don't Get As Much Things As FifaSo Overall...Its......FIFA By Far...!-reply by Lila Godhania

I have played both FIFA 08 and Pro Evolution Soccer, and to be fair I shall compare them on the PC Platform. I think FIFA's gameplay is better, but on overall Pro Evolution Soccer is a more all rounded game.