HOME       >>       Staff Room

Bah ! What Is This ?

vujsa

Guys, you know what I was just thinking... where the hell's vujsa?  I mean, has he even participated here at the Staff Chat at all?  I'm just wondering, 'cause it seems like he's been off a bit.

...Or, it could be that I'm always on when he's always off, and vice-versa -  !

1064330575[/snapback]

Obviously like all supreme beings, I'm just watching the show. Didn't see a point in arguing who is king of the forum as that lowly title is far beneath my status as a supreme being of the internet.

I'd give you guys a memorable b*rp but then you'd probably want me to pay for the damage it does to your computers. Not to mention the EPA fines for the pollutants I disperse into the air with such a b*rp.

Anyway, what is the point of this topic. Looks like a staff credit collection forum. Credits for staff spam posts.

Sign me up. Tired of always having to have a point when I reply to posts.

vujsa

vizskywalker

Actually, this is a chat room for staff. I noticed that a lot of the real staff discussions branch of into nothingness, but we still get credits for them. I decided that wasn't fair, along with some other mods, so this credit free staff chat forum was created. This just seems to be the only thread.~Viz

HTML_Guru

Hmm... vujsa, it seems you showed your face here... good enough, then. Oh, don't you think you're special with your "supreme being of the internet" title or what have you?! Well, I have one (1) solution; everyone but vujsa should read the below plan, concealed so perfectly in a spoiler:[spoil]Listen, everyone - yes, even you Viz; we need your help! Alright, here's the plan: when vujsa's distracted by moonwitch's rather long story, Viz, m^e, and I will begin to gnaw at vujsa's very disgusting legs, only for the attempt that we'll snap them off, at which point spacewaste (if he shows up) will break his neck in some, er, neck-breaker move. Then, when vujsa is at the end of his wits and on the ground, we start doing ring-around-the-rosie around his limp body. It's genius...[/spoil]Muahahahahahahahahaha...

vizskywalker

A continuation of th eplan[spoil]why don't we just get a chain saw for the legs, then we don't have to chew them. And moon gave up on her story [/spoil]~Viz

miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

And some more...[spoil]Naah.. Chainsaw's too modern. I like the Gnawing-off - more fun in it.. and will keep us occupied for a long while. Chainsaw's like an orgasm-in-half-a-minute [/spoil]

vizskywalker

And more[spoil] Normally I'd agree, but I've met him, and his legs aren't too appetizing[/spoil]~Viz

jipman

[spoil]You know, biting one's legs off is way more stylish than using any other means of be-legging.for a reference: check monty python and the holy grail, the part with the black knight[/spoil]

vizskywalker

[spoil]yes, but the black knight never made good on his word[/spoil]hi vujsa!~Viz

jipman

[spoil]Which is another reason why we must follow the directions the almighty black one has given us[/spoil]

HTML_Guru

jipman,

Hehe...

Uh, any particular reason I'm black? Or is there some other metaphoric meaning to that? The fact of the matter is, I'm Italian, LOL.

m^e,

Orgasms in half-a-minute, eh? Nice correlation there, I would say... !

But listen:

[spoil]Guys, quit screwin' around with my plan - seriously! If we're going to take down the beast only known as vujsa, we have to apply some tactics; some finesse.

Everyone with me now?![/spoil]

jipman

[spoil]What about you guys invite him over for diner, then I'll sneak up behind him and use the good ol' piano wire technique? ;)Or we could just take out a Walther WA200 Sniper rifle, equip it with .300 explosive ammo and blow of his <insert any body part here>:)ps. Why were we trying to vujsa down anyway?[/spoil]

HTML_Guru

jipman,Nah; too quick and too bloody... we need a sure-fire, savoring kill. Besides, if you wanted to have "fun with a gun", it would be better to have him dance around AK47 bullets as we litter the ground around him. But that's just my opinion...Oh, and, uh, the reason why we're taking vujsa out? It had something to do with him being a supreme being or something like that...

miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Seems like Staff chat's going to be a SINGLE-THREAD-ONLY forum.. lol.. and what a thread man - if only this was publicly released.. rofl, that'll be the end of our rep and with all the blood and gore talk, it'll get an immediate PG-23 rating.

jipman

It probably would yeah... So glad that this is a staff only forum

vizskywalker

hey, in the US, based on current rating system, it would barely rate a PG-13, so we'd be okay.~Viz

HTML_Guru

I didn't even know that there was such a thing as PG-23... but yeah, it would probably only be rated PG-13, seeing as there's also little to no bad language.Alright, I'm gonna be posting another topic on here; it's a very addicting forum game, so check it out when you see it.

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2Page 3

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.