HOME       >>       Staff Room

Bah ! What Is This ?

miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

What about my order of varnished viz brain served steaming cold in the original container ??? I'm going to eat the jailer's head off if that doesn't arrive.

vizskywalker

You ate HTML instead, remember, and good luck eating OpaQue's head off (he's the jailer). You can be court jester.~Viz

jipman

Love is in the air at the Xisto Staff Chat radio, this is your showhost jipman who proudly brings you the reports straight from the battlefields of:The Xisto Burp contest- Self proclaimed king Vizskywalker with his lovely queen Moonwitch- Ever-head-biting-microscopic^earthling who is now in jail for biting the attempted biting-off-of-opaque's headWhat will happen next, will HTML_GURU succeed in his evil plot [spoil] I'm with your plan html [/spoil]. Will Vizsky ever legally have moonwitch as a queen or will she get m^e and have him bite his head off. Will microscopic^earthling ever come out of jail and bite anyone's head off or will he just sit and rot away in jail while generating burps that go beyond everyone's imagination.Stay tuned !

miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Jail ??? Hmmm.. got to try a different tactic. m^e turns his back.

ppppppppppppprrrrrrrRRRRRRROOOAOAAOAOAOAOA

OAAAAAAAPPPPPPPKADAKADAKABOOOOOOOM

There goes the cell door and the main wall....

Mwaaaaaaahahahahaa.. Ahhhh... fresh air and some more fresh burps.. OFF WITH THE HEADS... m^e's out head-hunting again.

Notice from miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:
Rating: PG-23. Beware of the ensuing blood & gore.

Ey.. where's that whass-his-name news reporter - shsshipman, right ?? Need some publicity, was thinking of an interview on Page 3.

The GroWLinG^MaD^ScieNtiSt is back to prowl,

And his tummy is on the Growl.

jipman

This is your favorite news reporter again reporting live from the Xisto extra security prison where a vicious headhunter just escaped from a few minutes ago. I am now speaking with the director of the facility.Jipman: Director, what happenedDirector: we just had a jail break, someone managed blast out of his cell and killed the guards that were on patrolJipman: What are you going to do about it?Director: We've sent a swat team after him, his trail is still fresh and very easy to followJipman: Why is it so easy?Director: Well... all we have to do is follow the screams and the beheaded corpses.Jipman: well... that's certainly....iew....

miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Munch munch... Yummmeeeeh.. hmm.. perhaps I should spare this reporter. He's Good ..

vizskywalker

First off, never said moon was MY queen, just queen of the realm. Second, m^e and g^m^s are both hereby granted full pardons and nivitations to the buffet if they stop beheading people. HTML_Guru is still inside m^e's stomach, so m^e has jurisdiction over him.And all inaminate personnel are hereby forbidden from talking to jipman on pain of being placed in front of m^e.~Viz

HTML_Guru

How do I taste? I know I was simmered to a boil for some time, then set of a grille for, oh, about 20, 30 minutes.I'm still a little raw in some areas; who was the chef?!Dooga, get me some charcoal.

HTML_Guru

Actually, what you guys don't realize is that I can rearrange my molecules and then regroup, and since I'm currently in everyone's stomach (or some toilets), the byproduct won't be pretty.Jipman, did you get a feed on the latest m^e and Viz feud? Rumors are, Viz begged for forgiveness as m^e stood over him, drooling like a mentally retarded chimpanzee.Jipman, go get the camera.

vizskywalker

HTML, your sources are flawed, first off, I'm a vegetarian and di not eat you, second, nobody seems to have partaken of the feast, and third, I did not lose to m^e, nor beg forgiveness, rather, he gave me access to a secure ftp controlling important information, we are in league.~Viz

jipman

We all know reporters tell everything BUT the truth don't we?;)viz, does this means m^e and you are NOT lethal enemies anymore?html, i'd like to talk you about the molecule rearranging thingy you talked about. As a reporter and a part time psychiatrist, I'd like to help you out with your split personality:Pruns away to get his uber leet hyper digital photo camera with INFINITE megapixels

miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

HTML, your sources are flawed, first off, I'm a vegetarian and di not eat you, second, nobody seems to have partaken of the feast, and third, I did not lose to m^e, nor beg forgiveness, rather, he gave me access to a secure ftp controlling important information, we are in league.

~Viz

1064330226[/snapback]

And what a league be it: Al MujaHead-breakin-din: League of the Extraordinarily Gentlemanly HeadCrackers

Anyone cares joining in ?

HTML_Guru

Sure, m^e - I'm in.jipman, uh, I'm "touchy-feely" with my molecule rearranging powers... I would rather not discuss. It's just like... you know?! I mean, I know throughout my life, my parents were all like, "son, now, you shouldn't do this," and, "you shouldn't do that," but I just sorta... you know what I mean?!Can you help me, jipman?! 'Cause, 'cause, I need help!m^e, get me some ice-cream.

miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

m^e, get me some ice-cream.

1064330306[/snapback]

"son, now, you shouldn't do this"

jipman

Well......... I'd say that you have to look underneath the underneath. And then you'll find the answer.(Cool answer eh? Maybe I should become a full time psychiatrist)I want Ice cream too :)gimme gimme gimme gimme some ice cream after midnight

miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

m^e stands on his head and tries to look underneath the underneath... err.. where the hell are the girls man..

HTML_Guru

Guys, you know what I was just thinking... where the hell's vujsa? I mean, has he even participated here at the Staff Chat at all? I'm just wondering, 'cause it seems like he's been off a bit.

...Or, it could be that I'm always on when he's always off, and vice-versa - !

But to continue,

jipman, I did look underneath the underneath, and all that got me was some interal organs, a bit of lint, and a 1 week stay at the juvenile detention.

Any other suggestions?

jipman

Hm..... let me think:Ahh yes... the answer is:42

moonwitch1405241479

<backs away from all of you.. slowly.. eyeing you all>

miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

<backs away from all of you.. slowly.. eyeing you all>

1064330650[/snapback]

Oh boy - and I used to be scared of witches as a Kid.. Damn, I wish I knew of this weapon at that point of time

* m^e keeps standing on his head ...

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2Page 3

VIEW ORIGINAL REGISTER GET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.