xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
skpanda

Urgent Help Required! ...want logo for my site

hi guyz.....

now i dont have any idea of Photoshop....i want to make a logo for my site....

can anybody of you take out some valuable time of urs..and prepare a logo for me!!??

the logo shud be:

Satya's - preferably white color
:: The Saga of Truth :: - preferably black color

both lines shud be centered!!

Please the existing logo on my site

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

...and please prepare of logo that wud fit the slot!!

Looking forward for a promt response!!
though i cannot give you in return for ur favor....i wud be happy to give a link of ur site on my site (on everypage...i have a section of my frnds)!!

Thanks!!

Satya

I'm not good at this, it would be better if you put what you wanted in the title, instead of "Urgent Help Required" I know most of the time I skip those on other boards. Put what you are looking for and I think you'll get a more replies. :PNils

hi guyz.....

now i dont have any idea of Photoshop....i want to make a logo for my site....

can anybody of you take out some valuable time of urs..and prepare a logo for me!!??

the logo shud be:

Satya's                   - preferably white color

:: The Saga of Truth ::                  - preferably black color

both lines shud be centered!!

Please the existing logo on my site

...and please prepare of logo that wud fit the slot!!

Looking forward for a promt response!!

though i cannot give you in return for ur favor....i wud be happy to give a link of ur site on my site (on everypage...i have a section of my frnds)!!

Thanks!!

Satya

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Satya,

I can prepare a logo for u (It will be toooooo.... prety). But the thing is i went through your site(that u mentioned) and the logo conecpt what i am havong in my mind won't sute ur site. Can u change the site layout, color combination, or DO U WANT A LOGO THAT MATCHES UR PRESENT SITE?, If u reply soon i can proceed further.

(Visit my website http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ to see my logo)

Cheers

Arunkumar.H.G

Hey SingleDaddyof2,Inspirational work, I like your designs, nice and simple as well as room to add colour, well done. Gives me a whole lot to think about for logo designing.Any tips on how you went about this?Cheers,MC

Well I always think that it isn't to hard to work something out, it's hard to come up with a idea to work out. The design is simple and it fits perfectly. If you add all kind of effects and filters the logo would only get messy and probably unreadable.This design suits best for your current site I think. Though i,m not sure if it fits with your current colours, but your already working on a new version right?If you need some help with the site just PM me. :P

Hey SingleDaddyof2,

Inspirational work, I like your designs, nice and simple as well as room to add colour, well done.  Gives me a whole lot to think about for logo designing.

Any tips on how you went about this?

Cheers,

MC

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why thank you MC. Really most of the credit should go to my software, lol. Its not the most trendy or popular graphics program and its definitely not Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro. Its actually a desktop publishing software called "Microsoft PictureIt! Publishing". It works pretty well for my purposes. I've gotten rather popular as a creator of sig images in the hobby forum I participate in.

Hi Gyz,

This was really a great reponse....

hey SIngle daddy of 2!! ( i dont know why u call urself like that lol)

thanks a lot yaar!!
your logo's were simply great!! same as what i wanted!!
But there is a problem with both the logo's...when i put those logos on my sites background...there is a white..outline on each character!! which looks odd!!

Can you please kindly..have a look at my site

i want a logo somewat like the one i have...(ur logos were like that only)...but i told u what happens when i...put them on the blue background!!

I would be grateful to you..if u can do the necssary changes!!

Thanks for your time!!

Satya

okay i think that i've got it this time, it'll need careful postioning though. I know you wanted it transparent but it think thats whats causing the white blurry outline so lets see if this is better: