xisto Community
chronogamer28

Sig and Avatar Request

If anyone is looking for a sig or avatar, I can make it for you. Just tell me what is the content that you want for either and I see what I can do!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oops . I did not c this thread before requesting in the wrong thread...

anyway .. here it goes.. :)

I want a sig that uses simple colours .. puts out something naughty and something Indian would be great .. :P

I like my avtar which is in similar fashion .. a small kid depicting Lord Krishna licking butter off his mouth .. :P

Thanks in advance ...

Ps:- your sig is nice ....

If anyone is looking for a sig or avatar, I can make it for you. Just tell me what is the content that you want for either and I see what I can do!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

make me a 'girly' sig based on my name...?? :)

I need a matrix signature with my Name in the middle with bright colors...and no plz don't include the 'matrix' thing(The numbers and charactuers that go down and stuff), It would be cool if its animated like it shows a flash on my name and loops continuously...

@ Gokul- if you could be more specific or provide some pictures of what you want, that would be helpful :)@ Effinella- Any particular background of picture you want me to use?@ Eric- So do you want characters (ie Neo, Morpheus, Agent Smith) or did you want something else? And BTW: i'm no good with flash or animation so sorry about the animated part :-/

@ Gokul- if you could be more specific or provide some pictures of what you want, that would be helpful :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anything atall that is Indian and funny.. You are totally free to your imaginations ..

I am not at all good at creativity so can not give u any idea..

but anything atall that u can find funny in indians ( pls not a sardar :) ) ..

Chrono, I don't mean macromedia flash lol...I meant like a bright shine, but its not necessary. And yeah, I want characters, but only Neo and Morpheus...but its not necessary, it can be just my name sort of like this:- Eric Straven Xisto ModeratorBut with a matrix theme :)...

@ Gokul- if you could be more specific or provide some pictures of what you want, that would be helpful :)

@ Effinella- Any particular background of picture you want me to use?

@ Eric- So do you want characters (ie Neo, Morpheus, Agent Smith) or did you want something else? And BTW: i'm no good with flash or animation so sorry about the animated part :-/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no i aint 2 fussy but could you blend my avatar in? thanks :)

I'm not much of a humor guy, only a few things make me laugh really hard. Do you have something in mind or a picture I could use? I have no idea.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:) .. as i told you am not good at creative ideas, so i can not give any picture of how i want it to look like .. all i know is that i want something humerous in my sig ..