HOME       >>       Science and Technology

Print Money To Get Rich Why not??

ritu

Undoubtedly, it is better to invest ideas to develop new methods of creating goods and services at such rates that people with average incomes(by average I mean not out of the high income group),can also take a shot at buying them, .........money actually here remains no more than resources to achieve that end and when the most of the commodities can be bought at a reasonable cost, then more people can be termed as rich.

mamer

If I have the skills and resources to print something with high quality like money I would simply print something that I could sell and make money.

I knew of some artist who used to make money, not a lot, from handmade greeting cards. She used different techniques and materials in making nicely designed artistic greeting cards.

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2

VIEW ORIGINAL REGISTER GET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.