HOME       >>       Science and Technology

Firefox 3

ivantoar

But also, there's a country that doesn't have download number at all (0 download count), and some not more than 10, LOL, do they ever use internet?

electriic ink

But also, there's a country that doesn't have download number at all (0 download count), and some not more than 10, LOL, do they ever use internet?

Funny that. You'd have thought all those millionaires in the Western Saharan and Guinea-bissau would be downloading these luxurious pieces of software at an alarming rate (that is after they'd bought their computer, bought a modem, hired a telephone line and paid for the Internet).

On a less sarcastic note, 8.3 million downloads is quite an achievement though. It might not sound like much but it works out at 96 per second. However, I wonder how many of these downloaders will still be using Firefox in a month's time...

Dooga

Now that Mozilla has set this record, who do you think will attempt to break it? I'm pretty sure Microsoft won't dare do something like this... it wouldn't be fair, and it would probably cause ethical issues where they would try to redirect users or something.Honestly, I'm not that much of a fan of Firefox. I'm only using it for some addons without which I cannot live, for example, Adblock on certain sites (I disable it for sites I support )Opera and Safari have both been very fast in terms of starting time and browsing though. I guess Firefox has a few steps to make. I can't wait for 3.1 though...

jopak134

i have seen that firefox 3 has some vulnerability problems that they are fixing but hiding out what it is. Hope they just fix this is as soon as possible.ill stay with my ie for now

Inhuman

Well I downloaded it, and um...my addon for AVG Safe Search isn't compatible. Any way to fix that or get rid of it for now?

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.