xisto Community
Lyon

Check This Great Animation Very good

Thats really cool, i could have fun with that for hours (not really) but yea nice job by the way. I tryed to make something like that but with cars and exchanging the front ends and stuff but it didn't work out that well.

This is pretty cool I must say - but I have a hint that I've seen something similar to that somewhere. but I can't remember now...

This is pretty cool I must say - but I have a hint that I've seen something similar to that somewhere. but I can't remember now...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep,

It's really cool, I've seen it somewhere before also though... Mabye someone else has posted the link to it before, since the thread starter said he found it on the web. I can't get the hang of making something like that. I'm just a little slow with learning programming languages, I mean, it took me a week to completely understand and script PHP & MySQL together. Whereas a few friends learned it in two or three days.

Panda

Thanks to all for the replys.finaldesign, this animation wasn't made by me.If you see in the animation, there's a link to the author's website.I Just said i have found this animation, not that i've made.I Just thought this animation was cool enought to share with Xisto flash users.

Heavy duty programming involved I must say... cool concept I must say. I cannot never really master actionsctript. It's "very hard" for me. Maybe I don't have the talents for it. I'm learning it by the hard way though, howbeit slow. Wish I am smarter... :rolleyes:

This Account Has Been SuspendedPlease contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.The Following may be the possible reasons ( If you are a Free Hosted Member ) :-   1. You were *inactive* at the forums or broken forum rules.   2. Your Account was in violation of TOS.   3. You do not have sufficient Hosting Credits or your credits got exhausted. If you are a member, Check out http://forums.xisto.com/index.php  for checking out your hosting credits.
:PB)B):DB)B)B)