HOME       >>       Science and Technology

The Earth Is Really Flat Its a conspiracy

galexcd

Just a quick update for all of you trappers. I have met up with galahad. We can't post our current position for the government is on our tail. I acquired an internet connection with a dial-up modem I hooked up to a satellite phone. All I can say is that we have already infiltrated one of the bases and we are getting close to another one. It won't be long until the entire world knows. We are getting alot of interference on out gps and compass, they have become practically useless. We think this is the way the government is keeping ships away from the ice wall. We are using the stars to find our way. After we infiltrate this base we are tracking we will report back here.

Galahad

Another update Trappers... Alex and I are still on the job, and I just want to say that another military instalation has fallen... We are still gathering all the data we can, and as soon as we finish, we will post it here...For now, we can with certainty say that the Earth itself has NO magnetic field of its own, that government uses some form of electromagnetic generators to create it, and manipulate it... That's how all the compasses work, and that's how noone ever came close to the ice wall... We have also tracked a computer programm that operates all GPS satelites, and we think that this is another way to steer unwanted visitors away from the wall...We're still being tracked by the government, and are using dial-up connections to post you updates... Once we have all the data, and we process it, we'll let you know of more... We're getting really close to finding what's this all about, as the security around bases is getting more and more difficult to penetrate...

Sakey

Excuse me, but can I ask a question? Why would the earth be flat when we can see the moon, and the moon is a sphere just like earth, and also, what about the Hubble telescope? How could those satellites remain in orbit AROUND the earth? It doesnt make sense, and what about gravity huh? The Earth IS round. Full stop.

hitmanblood

this topic is just so hillarious I am laughing out loud. However though this site has some basic things correct it lacks mathematical and phzsical approach to be ultimate truth. However there is mathematical and physical proof that earth is flat. And if you do not trust me search some reasources like scientific america and so on they were talking about this phenomenon if I may call it that way. a lot few years ago and came with proof that earth is flat.So I will represent several things why earth is flat.Firstly we have to defien that earth is flat surface now if earth is flat surface how come that we can travel around it. The problem is simple the earth is in one parrallel universe imagine this space as chech board and each space is one universe or in our case one earth and as we travel around we in fact enter another universe and so on. Furthermore how would we prove that if we dig up down that we will find again earth simple earth is two chech boarda attached one to each other on diffeent sides.If we continue now the problem arised how come that when ships move off the coast first their body dissapears then their sails. And how come that earth is in fact roudn when you look at it from universe. Well the answer is very simple even though you might not understand this at first or remembered it at all the answer is in light. Round earth physics describes light as stright beam however flat earth physics represents light as curved beam and if you write few drawings and few skecthes then you will find out that light should move like cubical function. Of course many people would like a bit higher and some other things would change but we would adjust. Thenn if I continue furtermore how come that we have weight it is because of the closnest to certain particles bozones and so on. But this is the end of the proof.and finally I must say that this proof (or at least part of it) may be true for the basci physics when you move to higher level it loses because there is hall bunch of physical laws proving otherwise that earth is in fact rpound and not flat.

truefusion

Planes don't actually fly, and ships don't sail around the world... It's all just a big coverup ...

Planes are actually just underground transports, with a lot of projectors instead of windows, and you are only tricked into thinking you are flying... We have not yet determined how the ships get turned around, and lead to their destination, but we believe it has something to do with GPS and SatNav system that todays ships have... Computers aboard these ships actually slowly and gradually alter the ships course, and are lead discretely away from the ice walls...

You are right for the most part about ships with tracking devices. W.. err... The government is in control of their production. Since these companies are sponsored by the government, they are forced to build the way, err, the goverment wants. As for those who were alive during the time where technology was not this advanced, the Bermuda triangle had its purpose. As for Magellan, proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_Magellan—w.., err, he was taken care of. As for the 18 that made it, they were government officials (yes, it goes way back). These eighteen survived because they, being hired assassins, eliminated the competition. Who could prove wrong their story? Just sit out in the ocean, do some fishing, then come back home. If any proof was needed, they had some leftovers from the other islands.

As for planes, yes, that one was a toughy. Now-a-days it's easy. These planes do indeed fly—be sure of this. Projectors, however, do not activate until no land is visible. Technology has advanced enough to be able to produce computer generated environments. I tell you, computer generated clouds are the objects that easily fool people. Once land is visible (there are cameras that see beyond what a human eye can see), they slowly but surely start manipulating the environment and the (super) computer starts generating the land, then slowly fades out the projectors. The pilots are all in on this. As for planes during the time that this technology was not invented and where planes could actually travel to great distances, document for these events are a bit old and not many could be obtained. But i got a glimpse of how some things were done. Some hijacked planes and took hostage the pilots. They used tranquilizers and other methods to delude the pilots. They would previously build a plane that looked identical to the ones the pilots were flying, only with certain modifications, of course. They used radio waves to send signals to the plane itself to keep it steady in course and then later activate auto-pilot. But this was just one method of handling things.

And by the way, your efforts to get passed the ice walls are futile. The ice walls themselves are but illusions—where you see one does not mean that there actually is one. And yes, w.. err, the government put great efforts to make these illusions catchable on picture. But what is beyond the ice walls, you shall never find out. Give up now while you still can!

Alex and I are still on the job

The Penguins know everything.

galexcd

Excuse me, but can I ask a question?

sure!

Why would the earth be flat when we can see the moon, and the moon is a sphere just like earth

The moon isn't a sphere, it's also flat.

and also, what about the Hubble telescope? How could those satellites remain in orbit AROUND the earth? It doesnt make sense, and what about gravity huh? The Earth IS round. Full stop.

Those so called telescopes don't exist. NASA is part of the cover up. Full stop.

Sakey

NASA is not the only organisation on earth, I live in Australia, and what about people who go all around the world? And i doubt all the ancient writings of the Greeks, Babylonians, Hittites, Romans and then the Italians were wrong, they were absolutly write, nobody is being controlled by NASA or whatever you speak of, nobody..A young Australian in i cant remember, Western Australia, sailed alone, with video record as proof, plus a sattelite which was NOT run by NASA, he sailed around the world and came back to where he started, there is no way that NASA would of intervened, and plus i forgot, ive been around the world, airoplanes take you across the world, its too hard to believe something like that, there is so much evidence, plus personal experience to convines me. Full stop.PS:Dont steal my full stop. Grrr.PSS:I doubt a teenager would be part of the 'cover up'.

galexcd

NASA is not the only organisation on earth

I am aware of that.

I live in Australia

neat.

and what about people who go all around the world? And i doubt all the ancient writings of the Greeks, Babylonians, Hittites, Romans and then the Italians were wrong, they were absolutly write

They may have been write but they are definitely not right.

nobody is being controlled by NASA or whatever you speak of, nobody..A young Australian in i cant remember, Western Australia, sailed alone, with video record as proof, plus a sattelite which was NOT run by NASA, he sailed around the world and came back to where he started, there is no way that NASA would of intervened, and plus i forgot, ive been around the world, airoplanes take you across the world

I already told you airplanes are underground with tv screens in the windows.

its too hard to believe something like that, there is so much evidence, plus personal experience to convines me. Full stop.

There's tons of evidence look at the FAQ on the site! Full Stop.

PS:Dont steal my full stop. Grrr.

oh whoops sorry... too late.

Sakey

lol, Tv screens, what about outside? Haha got you now, and still you can see the planes take off, *in the air* Is this what that homeless person was talking about? Hmmm...Haha and you said sattelite phone..haha..funny..

hitmanblood

I thought people would talk nicely here but this topic is instead becoming just one large spammalot with neither side giving better arguments. Guys this is not forum for spamming. Though some of the jokes are good.

Galahad

I suppose you people don't know how conspiracies work... There are many, MANY people involved in this... NASA is running the show, and many of those apparently non-governmental agencies and organisations, are actually a front for the governments... The fact that a single person sailed around the world, doesn't change the fact that those agencies can "forge" the reality...Video tapes can be forged, compasses altered to point to whatever direction one wants... There are no NON-NASA satelies... All, and I mean ALL satelites are the property of NASA or ESA, no matter what the sign says... Most of those agencies that launched the satelites, are a front for NASA or ESA, and any of the governments...Everything we know, everything YOU know, is just a fabrication of a few people, whose sole responsibility is to maintain that illusion of reality, we are all presented...Nothing you see up there, is real... Yes, planes fly... They are mere projections in the air, designed with purpose to maintain the illusion of planes actually flying... Technology we have available, is actually decades behind the actual technological progress of mankind... Only, governments can't allow us mere mortals to have access to it... Therefore, Intel, AMD, Cyrix, Motorola, all of those hardware manufacturers are actually a front companies for the governments...Nothing is real...

baphometslayer

The fact that a single person sailed around the world, doesn't change the fact that those agencies can "forge" the reality...

Yes, it does prove that the world is round. I've used to troll a lot at the Flat Earth Society Website, have you actually read their FAQ about the Earth being flat. I mean, come on, they say the world is encompassed in a HUGE wall of ice, and on top of that ice is an ENDLESS plain of nothing but ice. Please.

Everything we know, everything YOU know, is just a fabrication of a few people, whose sole responsibility is to maintain that illusion of reality, we are all presented...

There are much better conspiracy theories you people could be concentrating your time on if you believe that the government is deceiving you.....honestly....

Nothing you see up there, is real... Yes, planes fly... They are mere projections in the air, designed with purpose to maintain the illusion of planes actually flying...

At this point I can't tell whether or not you're in on the joke, or you actually believe this nonsense....

Technology we have available, is actually decades behind the actual technological progress of mankind... Only, governments can't allow us mere mortals to have access to it... Therefore, Intel, AMD, Cyrix, Motorola, all of those hardware manufacturers are actually a front companies for the governments...

This on the other hand is a very agreeable statement. But they're using it for far more ambitious purposes, such as attempting to setup a New World Order, and putting the people of the world under control through means of Eugenics and genocide through war.

But to deceive people about the earth being flat? Hahahahaha

galexcd

I thought people would talk nicely here but this topic is instead becoming just one large spammalot with neither side giving better arguments. Guys this is not forum for spamming. Though some of the jokes are good.

You seem to think this is a joke. This is nothing of the sort. Me and Galahad are truly on our way to the ice wall. We have infiltrated 2 more bunkers since we last posted here. We are so close to getting over that wall. Nobody can stop us now.

hitmanblood

You seem to think this is a joke. This is nothing of the sort. Me and Galahad are truly on our way to the ice wall. We have infiltrated 2 more bunkers since we last posted here. We are so close to getting over that wall. Nobody can stop us now.

Well OK but there are so many loopholes in your so very carefully masterminded plan. So please check them out. Firstly of all it is connecting to the internet trough phone line as it is easier to track connection from the phone line then the satellite uplink.

galexcd

Well OK but there are so many loopholes in your so very carefully masterminded plan. So please check them out. Firstly of all it is connecting to the internet trough phone line as it is easier to track connection from the phone line then the satellite uplink.

Trust me we are using tons of masking so we cannot be traced, but the government knows who we are anyway, the only thing that is keeping them from stopping us is the fact that we relocate every day. The only reason we are risking going onto the net is to spread the truth incase we do not make it out alive.

truefusion

Yes, planes fly... They are mere projections in the air, designed with purpose to maintain the illusion of planes actually flying...

The only illusions of planes are the ones that passengers see—if any. Those who look up at the sky see real planes. Given the explanation i previously gave, be sure that planes do indeed fly. There is no need for u.. err, the government to deceive the people while they're still on the ground. For those that look up at the sky, they have no idea where the plane is going. For those in the plane, they can only see so far. Oh, and do you think the geographical maps you've seen in school or in stores, or globes even, actually portray the exact representation of the earth's surface? On the contrary, w.. err, the government wants you to think that the U.S. is in the western part of the earth. These maps and globes further delude the human population. You think governments all over the world are not united? They only create diversions by claiming WMD in other countries and other stories. But no, you two aren't fooled by these diversions. Why? What is your intent when you figure everything out? What will you do when you've gained as much knowledge as the Penguins? Be forewarned, you're swimming in deep waters, and the Penguins won't be around to help pull you guys out.

hitmanblood

Trust me we are using tons of masking so we cannot be traced, but the government knows who we are anyway, the only thing that is keeping them from stopping us is the fact that we relocate every day. The only reason we are risking going onto the net is to spread the truth incase we do not make it out alive.

And how do we know that you are not jsut government people sent here just to speak about these things to cover one new great lie with another great lie. I think that you just want to cover some project with mind control or something new what government is working on.

baphometslayer

QUOTE(Galahad @ Jan 30 2008, 09:53 AM) *Yes, planes fly... They are mere projections in the air, designed with purpose to maintain the illusion of planes actually flying...

The only illusions of planes are the ones that passengers see—if any. Those who look up at the sky see real planes. Given the explanation i previously gave, be sure that planes do indeed fly. There is no need for u.. err, the government to deceive the people while they're still on the ground. For those that look up at the sky, they have no idea where the plane is going. For those in the plane, they can only see so far. Oh, and do you think the geographical maps you've seen in school or in stores, or globes even, actually portray the exact representation of the earth's surface? On the contrary, w.. err, the government wants you to think that the U.S. is in the western part of the earth. These maps and globes further delude the human population. You think governments all over the world are not united? They only create diversions by claiming WMD in other countries and other stories. But no, you two aren't fooled by these diversions. Why? What is your intent when you figure everything out? What will you do when you've gained as much knowledge as the Penguins? Be forewarned, you're swimming in deep waters, and the Penguins won't be around to help pull you guys out.

Ok, Ha...ha...ha...ha. Now I KNOW this is just an elaborate joke. Anyways, thanks for the entertainment, I seriously thought you guys were serious at first, lmao.

Elessar

This is utmost ridicule. Lol its funny in a sick way, because many of the so-called FAQs can easily be contradicted or proven wrong by simple scientific facts.

tricky77puzzle

If the Earth were a disc, then flying to South America from Australia would take a shorter time flying across the north pole than it would going all the way around.Airlines will not conspire like that. If they did, it would lose them a lot of south-flying customers.

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2Page 3Page 4Page 5
Page 6

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.