HOME       >>       Science and Technology

The Earth Is Really Flat Its a conspiracy

master_bacarra

lol so this was posted to a subforum other than jokes to prove the point of your sarcasm? funny. well you really don't need to have pictures of the earth to prove that it's flat or round or whatever. the whole dynamics of the earth explains it all. rock formations, the north and south poles. the geologists have proven that the poles of the earth were somehow changing over time. they found out about this through the metallic component of the rocks. there is a certain degree of alignment which these rocks follow that seem to also indicate the earth's shape. not only that, the whole mountain ranges or ocean trenches explains it as well. if the earth is flat, and the crust kept on moving, the continents wouldn't have probably be what it is right now. there's no asia, africa, etcetera.

FLaKes

Well then... ehmm... why dont we just hope that the ice wall doesnt melt, It appears there is no funding to construct a concrete o steel wall that would absolutely be more secure than an ice wall that is probably melting already. There is funding to build a wall between Mexico and the United States though. Lol..

galexcd

the geologists have proven that the poles of the earth were somehow changing over time. they found out about this through the metallic component of the rocks. there is a certain degree of alignment which these rocks follow that seem to also indicate the earth's shape. not only that, the whole mountain ranges or ocean trenches explains it as well. if the earth is flat, and the crust kept on moving, the continents wouldn't have probably be what it is right now. there's no asia, africa, etcetera.

Those geologists you speak of have been corrupted by the government! NASA has been compromised! Everybody get out of here while you still can!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well then... ehmm... why dont we just hope that the ice wall doesnt melt, It appears there is no funding to construct a concrete o steel wall that would absolutely be more secure than an ice wall that is probably melting already. There is funding to build a wall between Mexico and the United States though. Lol..

Don't worry the ice wall isn't going to melt, it's actually getting larger. The earth is entering another ice age. This whole global warming is just a story put out by the government to have people who believe in this "ice wall" think that it can't exist anymore!

mabhishekjhawar

Q.How come when I flush my toilet in the northern hemisphere it goes counterclockwise but I have this friend in Australia and when he flushes it goes clockwise?
A.You're mistaken. On a round Earth, the Coriolis effect adds at most one (counter)clockwise rotation per day; fewer as you get closer to the equator. The water in your toilet/sink/bathtub/funnel spins much faster than that (probably at least once per minute, or 1440 times per day) so the additional/lost rotation from the Coriolis effect wouldn't be noticed.

Ha ha ha , i cant stop laughing,, flush the toilet and reaches autralia, lol.. its like digging in china and reaching america.. lol really funning,, awesome post.

Galahad

Since now we have proof that Earth is in fact flat, and that there is a wall surrounding it, the wall of ice, I have a little question... Does Earth stop there? What's behind that wall, why are governments so afraid to tell us about this ice wall? Something fishy is going on, and I intend to find out what... As Alex dared to go, and find that ice wall, and bring back proff, I shall dare and go on a quest to the ice wall, and go beyond it, and find out what it is they're hiding! Averyone is welcome to join me, help will be greatly appreciated, and will probably be needed...If I don't return, don't forget me...

arza1

wow, i cannot believe what i am reading. this sounds absolutely rediculous. when i saw the title of this thread i though maybe it would be backed-up by some type of logical thought. but no. very funny though. i do like the answer to why there is gravity. very creative. i went to the website and read more on the faq page.....it would be really cool if they followed up on the conspiracy with something besides money. very interesting though.

faund

Yes, the Earth is really flat!Who sailed around world only sailed a circularity on a flat, because they didn't really find a correct direction, we never found the border of earth, because compass is also part of the conspiracy.The other side of flat earth lives some life which have big buoyancy like balloon, they keep the flat earth not to sink. We called that kind of life as Balloon Tortoise.We also have a sphericity sky, it around us, and sometimes leak waters down.

Liam_CF

It's an interesting theory, but what about when people fly in planes.How would this society find out about it and why would the conspirators not cover it up properly.

Galahad

And as I neared the Northern wall, a bunch of governmental agents ambushed me, and took me to some secret base.. I believe it was underground, but I can be mistaken... They have interrogated me for hours, and then they drugged me again, and when I woke up, I was in some forrest, several hundred kilometers from the Northern wall... And infected with some unknown virus or bacteria... I'm currently gundergoing some tests, to try and find out what this illness is, and whether it is contagious or not... For the time being, I'm quarantined, to prevent any possible infection of others... But when I get well... I'm going over that wall... Be sure of that...

galexcd

It's an interesting theory, but what about when people fly in planes.
How would this society find out about it and why would the conspirators not cover it up properly.

Planes don't really fly. They are actually underground with television screens in all the windows to make you think you are actually flying... Planes work like subways.

As for the conspirators, they are trying to stop them.... they are on my trail but I relocate every day to make sure that they don't catch me...

And as I neared the Northern wall, a bunch of governmental agents ambushed me, and took me to some secret base.. I believe it was underground, but I can be mistaken... They have interrogated me for hours, and then they drugged me again, and when I woke up, I was in some forrest, several hundred kilometers from the Northern wall... And infected with some unknown virus or bacteria... I'm currently gundergoing some tests, to try and find out what this illness is, and whether it is contagious or not... For the time being, I'm quarantined, to prevent any possible infection of others... But when I get well... I'm going over that wall... Be sure of that...

Good luck... You are braver than I was... I only took a picture I didn't try to get over the wall. How do you have internet access where you are? Is there a computer in the middle of the forest!?

Forbez

The earth is round, end of. It's just stupid to believe it is flat. The amount of REAL people who have travel around the whole earth and got back to where they started in any sort of method; vehicles; planes; cars, w/e. When you go on a plane, look out the window, dpending on your height, you can see the curve of the earth. What about the moon and the sun, aren't they round as well? Or are they flat, but we just see a circle for no reason. Why would NASA do this for? It would cost them too much to fund this conspiracy for no real gain. So what if we know the earth is round? How does that effect what I do in my life? Even if the earth was flat, what differences does it make. It's a stupid idea to think the earth is flat.

OneMinute

I don't believe. I will get the government to track ya down for spreading malicious lies! Just joking, seriously, i do really wanna try to find out and distiguish fact from lies.

heavensounds

Well this is funny! B) Loughin' my *bottom* out here. How can someone still believe that the earth is flat!? That is madness, but if people believe that there is no God I can easily understand that there are also people who believe that the earth is flat - probability is just the same

ZaM0

OMG, I have read such thing for a first time in my live! Really interesting. But why should NASA do that? They could tell us the truth. But really, strange theory... Something in you could believe, but when you thing globaly, you get your truth back B)Please, the members of "The Flat Earth" community not to read that:

LoL, that is ridiculous, so much people believed in that(the Flat Earth Socciety ), I can't understand... People, it's now all that hidden, it is just simple, and the Earth is ROUND!

Dagoth Nereviar

It's very obvious that the world is flat. Gravity is complete nonsense! Just because something has a mass doesn't mean it creats an attractive thought. What a commpletely stupid thing to suggest!We are moving up at 9.8m/s^2. That is the only logical explanation!Also passengers on an airplane, you never actually endure the airplane journey you were drugged by the pilots. Your journey was actually a dream. I do apologise for your blatent foolishness.The reason the government is trying to cover it up is because they want you to believe in science. If you believe in all this physics bull and LOGIC and all that mallarcky you will be "intelligent" enough to believe other things. Like "global warming" pfft. They just want you to stop using all their oil for your cars. Think about it! The sun and moon are obivously optical illusions. Do you honestly think that the sun is stationary and were flying around it? Can you feel us moving? I sure can't! If you jump off the edge you will appear to be flying off into space but this is not the case, you will remain where you were when the earth left you (or you left it) and it will give the illusion that your flying off because the earth will fly in the opposite direction.BTWFor anyone that thinks im being serious:Your a bloody idiot, this entire theory is like an opium dream my buddy had last week. It is the second stupidest thing I've ever heard in my entire life and I resent the facts that the authors of this theory call themselves human beings.

Galahad

Good luck... You are braver than I was... I only took a picture I didn't try to get over the wall. How do you have internet access where you are? Is there a computer in the middle of the forest!?

Braver or more stupid

And I'm not in the forest anymore Alex, I'm in a secure facility, belonging to people that think like us, and try to crack this conspiracy... There is one proxy server in the forrest, to avoid detection of the facility I'm currently at... And I'm pretty sure we're close to finding a cure for this virus...

I will need some help though, climbing over that wall...

galexcd

Braver or more stupid
And I'm not in the forest anymore Alex, I'm in a secure facility, belonging to people that think like us, and try to crack this conspiracy... There is one proxy server in the forrest, to avoid detection of the facility I'm currently at... And I'm pretty sure we're close to finding a cure for this virus...

I will need some help though, climbing over that wall...

Alright just PM me the coordinates of your current location and I'll meet up with you there. I'll bring some supplies and we'll set camp at 15,000.

lemonwonder

Lol this is a neat idea. But if they have ever been flying... or been catapaulted into space... they will have seen that there is a curve in the earth. Wonder how many people actually beleive this..

A200

This is absolutely ridiculous and absurd, it defies all logic, science and astronomy. If the world is flat, then how come the moon rotates around the earth? and then what about the people who sail 360 degrees around the globe?People, get a life, this is simply not true and impossible!

Galahad

Planes don't actually fly, and ships don't sail around the world... It's all just a big coverup... And Alex and I are very close to finding out what the governments are trying to hide from their citizens...Planes are actually just underground transports, with a lot of projectors instead of windows, and you are only tricked into thinking you are flying... We have not yet determined how the ships get turned around, and lead to their destination, but we believe it has something to do with GPS and SatNav system that todays ships have... Computers aboard these ships actually slowly and gradually alter the ships course, and are lead discretely away from the ice walls...We should be able to inflitrate one of the secret bases, and get some info on what is going on... But I tell you, the Earth is flat! And we will soon have all the evidence you need...P.S.For those that still don't get it, it's just a joke Alex posted here, and I kind of picked up on it :PP.P.S.Or maybe it isn't?

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2Page 3Page 4Page 5
Page 6

VIEW ORIGINAL REGISTER GET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.