xisto Community
reconraiders

When Was The World Created?

What if "history" is all just a bunch of lies. What if the world was created in the 20th century and we have just been fed these lies of evolution over thousands of years. What if all the people of the world were created at the same time (but different ages). Let's say... 1960... You might be born in 1970 and you might have an uncle Ted who always talked about the great depression and world war II... but what if he was just "created" along with all the other people in 1960 and he was just programmed to be however old he was, and programmed to have memories of his life before then. Hmmm.......

wow, i want to know how you thought of this topic. weird.accually my algebra 2 teacher was telling my class his theory of the worlds evolution and he said something about how he doesn't think that the earth is as old as everyone says it is. he said that it is about 8000 years old. he said that carbon dating is completely wrong and has been proved wrong. he says that they did carbon dating on year old road kill and it was of by about 3 million years.

well on the question of what if...........i would have to say that if sucha thing were going on then it is probably control by some type of forign life, like aliens. but that is just a ridiculous thought. if it was happenig it would be happening for a reason. the reason would be to cover up something. cover up the past. cover up a great event. i don't know, weird........

Well think about this most countries can date back their history to 3-6000 B.C.E, however, communication was as primitive during that time as we were so anything that found through pictures or ancient writing cannot be deciphered. However, the earth is not millions it's Billions and also how can they disprove that the universe is over 13 billions years old using technology not even related to it. Now the thing with carbon dating is that they don't give you exact results they give a time frame of when bones or whatever is being tested. The shroud of Turin one the most holiest of objects because people believe Jesus was under that cloth; however, thanks to carbon dating they proved that it's not him because they daring the shroud around the 1200-1300 AD. Of course if people are claiming dinosaurs are thousands of years old that would place the human race with them and if thats the case, then the human race would cease to exist because we would have been part of the Asteroid that nearly killed everything on earth.

Also look at where the find dinosaur bones are being found, most of them are hundreds of feet deep while human remains are only several feet deep and so how can people not believe that it would take millions of years to get that much dirt sand and other stuff buried on top of them. Carbon dating may not be exact but until someone finds a better method, just deal with the fact that we don't know when life really begin we only can guess but logic dictates that if we were around when the Dinosaurs were, I wouldn't be having this conversation with everyone right now.

Of course with my crazy theory, all of that - the dinosaurs, the shroud of Turin, all of it - was just cleverly placed by someone or something at some time. It was created and placed in a way to look as if it were thousands of years old - to us.

wow, i want to know how you thought of this topic. weird.
accually my algebra 2 teacher was telling my class his theory of the worlds evolution and he said something about how he doesn't think that the earth is as old as everyone says it is. he said that it is about 8000 years old. he said that carbon dating is completely wrong and has been proved wrong. he says that they did carbon dating on year old road kill and it was of by about 3 million years.

Carbon dating is used only in dating recent history - history that happened during the span man has inhabited the world. This is due to the time Carbon-14 runs out. For the long periods of time we used radioactive dating and potassium-argon dating, which can be figured for billions of years and is quite more accurate than Carbon-14 dating. Using radioactive dating on moon rocks we have found that the Earth is roughly 4.5 billion years old, possibly more if you assume that Earth was a hot ball of molten rock very early in its life. This makes sense since the oldest rocks that haven't been destroyed by plate tectonics or the forces or weathering and erosion date back to roughtly 3.3 billion years using this dating method. An 8000 year old world is a Christian/Muslim/Jewish belief. There is no scientific basis for it.

What if "history" is all just a bunch of lies. [1]What if the world was created in the 20th century and we have just been fed these lies of evolution over thousands of years. [2]What if all the people of the world were created at the same time (but different ages). Let's say... 1960... You might be born in 1970 and you might have an uncle Ted who always talked about the great depression and world war II... [3]but what if he was just "created" along with all the other people in 1960 and he was just programmed to be however old he was, and programmed to have memories of his life before then. Hmmm.......

[1]Then the earth would not be in the condition it is now.[2]Then there would be no such thing as "memory."
[3]This statement changes everything except for my statement for number 1. Unless this outer unknown force made the earth look like it is now, history is not a lie—not to say that i believe in evolution.

You must also bring in the fact that people are born through other beings. So simlpy being "placed here" is not possible.

Many other factors may be brought in, but i'm not gonna go and list them all.

An 8000 year old world is a Christian/Muslim/Jewish belief. There is no scientific basis for it.

An 8k-year-old earth is not an Abrahamic religion's belief. Even if you were to count the ages of the people mentioned in the Bible using the timeline provided—if i'm not mistaken—you'd get around/over 25,000 years of human existence, but that's just human existence, not how old the earth is. The Bible is not clear on exactly how old the earth is though it mentions "6 days". But one day to God is like a thousand years (Psalm 90:4; 2 Peter 3:8), so Who knows just how long these "days" are.

[1]Then the earth would not be in the condition it is now.[2]Then there would be no such thing as "memory."
[3]This statement changes everything except for my statement for number 1. Unless this outer unknown force made the earth look like it is now, history is not a lienot to say that i believe in evolution.

You must also bring in the fact that people are born through other beings. So simlpy being "placed here" is not possible.

This is the point of my theory though. All those things you just said might only believe because you were made to believe that. Anything's possible

erm......is the question asked from a spiritual or scintific view????coz both theories differ by leaps and bounds...and both cant give satisfactory answers...the carbon dating is appliacble for only for 8k years.....that being the half life period of the carbon 14 isotope.....the uranium-lead method have yielded dates back to billionsa of years on basis of evidence found in really old rocks....the spiritual viewpoint...well...erm...is about a supreme mass of energy AKA god creating the stuff.....all i can say about this....

I see, your going for a sorta matrix conspiracy theory! :lol: one I personally quite like.Of course it possible, and I've often wondered if something is "dodgy" about reality as we know it... but then again it is also possible to be anything else. I say, forget whether we might have been placed here, and simply be greedy: take our sense of reality for granted. That way you can make of it what you want!

This is the point of my theory though. All those things you just said might only believe because you were made to believe that. Anything's possible

Not necessarily, 'cause the birth factor throws things into confusion. You brought into this theory both time and age. You mention that people could have been placed here at what ever age and be given the memory of said years. The moment i bear witness to some kind of birth—whether human or animal—the age portion of your theory becomes hard to believe, as far as i'm concerned. Even the Matrix movie doesn't go into the birth process in the "Matrix" world but only in the "reality" world.

But there's one thing you don't explain: the future (death, life, etc {many other things that don't come to mind}).

yeah maybe we're all in a computer game like the sims. But honestly i think this idea has been ridden to death, i mean there was that movie "14th floor" i think. how then we made our own sim world, and then found out that we are in as im world... IT was coool

This is, as I perceive, not a spiritual question, much less a scientific one. I remember my philosophy teacher asking us these words:"What if the universe was created just 10 seconds ago? These things you call memories were no more than illusions until 10 seconds ago. These fossils you dig up were just placed there 10 seconds ago. These buildings, these ruins, these evidences of human habitation, just programmed into being 10 seconds ago?"When we rose in indignant yet respectable uproar, he quelled us with, "Alright, who can prove otherwise?"Seriously, I can't remember what he was trying to teach us back then. A lot of memories has eroded from my brain, unless, of course, the universe really was created 10 seconds ago :PIn a way, yeah, it is a Matrix-kinda thing so, for truefusion, it's not about the consistency of the laws of physics (birth vs instantaneously popping into being) but about the possibility that the laws may actually be inconsistent, perhaps in one of the wackiest sorta ways :D