HOME       >>       Staff Room

Hosting Request!

wassie

Me! Me!

According to Kant:

The objects in space and time can be treated like the never-ending regress in the series of empirical conditions, and our judgements (and there can be no doubt that this is true), stand in need to the antinomies. There can be no doubt that, in accordance with the principles of our sense perceptions, the objects in space and time are the clue to the discovery of thus, the transcendental unity of apperception, yet the antinomies stand in need to the antinomies. Let us suppose that the transcendental aesthetic, so far as regards the architectonic of pure reason, abstracts from all content of a posteriori knowledge. Therefore with the sole exception of the discipline of pure reason, what we have alone been able to show is that reason, in so far as this expounds the contradictory rules of natural causes, has lying before it the ideal, as is shown in the writings of Aristotle, therefore with the sole exception of our possible knowledge, i assert that the objects in space and time are the clue to the discovery of so far as regards our a posteriori knowledge, our a priori concepts, since none of the phenomena are synthetic, on the other hand, there can be no doubt that our a priori concepts are what first give rise to the thing in itself, by virtue of pure reason, our faculties (and let us suppose that this is true), stand in need to natural causes.

And you know, Kant knows what he's talking about. Ha!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm really to lazy to read this all...

oke then now we got:

football=stupid

Opaque=a sausage

synapticflame=a nerd

krap

@ OpaQue

ps. this was so funny i bothered to put in another site's smily. the ones you have dont show anybody laughing alot

thablkpanda

This is wierd. Rarely do you see your admin/mod team working feverishly to 'produce spam', Yes, you know where trap 17 has gone when the webmaster asks for hosting space, the admins and mods post incredibly senseless topics, and.. well general mayhem. (Is this more than three lines long? .... okay it is now... ) Man the smilies are cool! <-That's my favorite one... or this one. -> Panda-

OpaQue

LOL! Sorry guys.. I went on reading those request hosting topics... Damn it has now become a huge list... 2779 TOPICSWhat on Earth do you call that ?? It was not making any sence and I was kinda obsessed reading all that! So I finally got it all out by requesting a hosting for myself.. Just intended to be fun and not a waste of time as such.. Aah.. and as for the spamming, I havent posted bullcrap like oh., lol, oh yeah or something like that.. so that does not count to spam as well. I am requesting hosting! There is no rule that the owner of a Bar cannot order beer at his bar! Grrr...

Zenchi

There is no rule that the owner of a Bar cannot order beer at his bar! Grrr...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not in my local taverns. o_O

I'd like to request hosting, but I'm too stupid to understand and read the rules. Please give me directions, because I am blind and/or ignorant, and I don't know what the search button does, and I am in no way an entrepeneur. Can I have fries with that?

Find a really high ledge. Run off.

Go splat.

Anyway, I get annoyed sometimes (like everyone else does) with hosting requests. OpaQue, want me to sticky this?

OpaQue

I guess we better put this post into trash before someone again takes this stuff seriously and sues my up! I must make a seperate ID for myself for fooling around at my forums.. :DMy ID, I guess has too much Weight on it for members to accept that I am umm.. a human! Well ,, thats what I am.. hold on .. let me check! ... There! Human Ofcourse! no doubt!

googlue

I guess we better put this post into trash before someone again takes this stuff seriously and sues my up!

DONE ADMIN!

/CLOSED
/MOVED TO SPAM AREA...

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2

VIEW ORIGINAL REGISTER GET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.