HOME       >>       Science and Technology

Your Own Domain's Email Address...free Get your own email with your own domain for free

fermin25

First of all I want to thank you for the link to the page of AOL to get your own domain, I had never heard of it and I find it a great alternative to Google Apps that although it is free does not cease to be an excellent service. I've never understood exactly how Google makes money with the e-mail as it practically gives away for free all the service including those which for particular domains. I have never been surprised with Google Apps, the emails always arrive in my inbox without any delay or omission. But thank you for the link I will try AOL for comparison.

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2

VIEW ORIGINAL REGISTER GET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.