HOME       >>       Science and Technology

Blu-ray News and considerations about this new technology

ishan1990

well, for me its not as if i have jumped on the blue ray bandwagon, but i do have a ps3 so i wouldnt mind it too much if blue ray won out in the end At any rate i am interested to see where this battle is headed. oh and thanks for that description nirmaldaniel very basic, yet very effective

kab012345

I, myself have a PS3, so if I ever have the need for Blue-Ray, there's another use for my 600GB PS3! (Too bad I can't use that 600GB and add that on to my 400 GB Computer, for a grand total of 1 Terabyte )The problem is, Blue Ray is kinda expensive though. Many people will not want to pay that kind of a price for one disk. And the system itself costs more than a 600GB PS3, so.. Hey, since sinthetix brought it up, I will probably still use some of the old stuff, like VHS Tapes and Records as well as Cassette Tapes and Floppy Disks(3 1/2 and 5 1/2 inch). Also, thanks for that Wiki and Blog article. I never really knew that much about Blue-Ray, just what was in the PS3 Box.

kuberan_swe

I don't think the DVD will last much longer, but I'm going to use the DVD as long as I can since the Blu-Ray appears to be the better disc. I just don't feel like paying the extra money for the Blu-Ray.

blu ray is more advanced than DVD....but we need a blue laser to read...

elhadi

50 gb it's veryyy nice

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.