xisto Community
Forbez

Aliens? Or Humans?

All these siteings of UFO and E.T. Got me thinking, in nearly every decent report. It is reported the "Alien" is a small, green, Big eyed and human shaped. With arms and legs. I know alot about Evolution, and maybe, these aliens are us. But in the distant future. Maybe, they have created time machines from the future to travel here. Would make alot of sense in my eyes. They always say how the nearest life to us will be millions of light years way, being a space traveller from this planet. They would be travelling though time, not space.Who else would probe life stock, and the humans? Also with the advanced technology, I wouldn't suprise me if they we're made by a company called Honda.

Yeah I thought about that too. Aliens as they are commonly depicted seem to look a lot like human in some distant future. They are very skinny because on their planet there is no need for physical labor, they have telepathic powers because their brains are so evolved... They seem a lot like an old person... Not in it's glorious days when he had lots and lots of muscles, but he is old and he saw what life is all about, he has wisdom rather then power, he has brains rather then large muscles.It may very well be an evolved human or the other way around. There are lots of theories about how life appeared on Earth... who knows, maybe we are their very distant forefathers. Life on different planets (if their is any... which I'm sure there is) may very well be related. We may very well have a common root, but they evolved faster then we did. Or maybe if we take other theories the aliens put life on our planet to study evolution. Of course that is very very far fetched...Anyway... aliens being an evolved human species is quite an interesting theorie... I believe that a few hundred years from now we will eventually master time travel. Everything we saw in science fiction 50 years ago came true. What Jules Verne wrote is no longer science-fiction... it is reality. 50 or 100 years from now we might very well master time travel...On the other hand there are some people who don't believe in aliens and use this resemblance to humans as a proof that what aliens don't exist and that they are only in peoples imagination. They say the aliens as people imagine them are only an imagine of what we think humans will someday evolve to be...

Yeah! cool, I used to think that too. I would think that maybe they were us from the distant future, like 30th century + or something, and they had discovered time travel and that thats how he evolved into. But with so many galaxies out there it does kind of make me doubt it. Maybe they really are intelligent species from a far away galaxy, who knows, only time will tell.

Truth be told, this theory, where these "aliens" are actually humans of the future, sounds a lot more believable at first. For one, a very large obstacle to the extraterrestrial theory so difficult to overcome is the problem of traveling through space.Unless some non-imaginative fanatic of Star Trek would like to tell me again how warp drive powered by antimatter engine will soon be a reality or how wormholes will be the key to faster than light travel, I see no means for any alien civilization out there could come here, nab a few people/cattle, even say hello or booyah! It does, at first, seem plausible that time travel is much easier than faster-than-light travel.However, consider this, oft-unconsidered, problem with time travel. Nah, never mind about killing your ancestor or changing the past. The problem is, if you were to travel through time even just a single millisecond, wher would you end up?The intuitive answer would be, "Surely, I'd still be here, right on the spot I'm standin' on." However, where is "here"?Remember that the tectonic plates are moving about the earth, the earth rotates on its axis and revolves around the sun, the sun moves through space about the Milky Way and, heaven knows, the Milky Way moves about as well. In short, "here" is currently hurtling through space thousands, if not more, miles an hour. What's to say that were you to travel one millisecond, you wouldn't end up in the middle of interstellar or, heaven forbid, intergalactic space?Just a "cold" and "chilling" thought. Pun intended :lol:

Aliens do not have to be green. They are merely creatures from other planets. When we visit mars mars thinks we are aliens.But I think they are from another planet not from the future. Even though they might have stuff more advanced then us its just because they are smarter. But I think the "UFOs" we see are really army ships that they are testing or an illusion of the mind. If they were real they would have to tell us how advanced they are and if they would ally with us. Maybe we could even take one of there ships to there planet.But this will be far in the future after all of us are dead. And global warming might even wipe the whole planet out.

Another line of thought I had on this subject will probably be laughed off but I'll post it any way. Could it be possible that we are just a test subject for an alien race? Now before you fall off your chair laughing, think about this. Why is it that a lot religious faiths show 'angels' and other significant religious figures as having glowing halos? Could it be that these religious figures were in fact aliens and we were put on this planet as an experiment, much like we would breed bacteria in a petrie dish? The aliens could be throwing in a few 'natural disasters' to see how we react and keep the population under control. Who knows?Just because we can't travel very far in space, (in relative terms) why does that mean that an intelligent life form other than our own cannot travel what we perceive to be immense distances? We are currently bound by our own knowledge of spaceflight, who is to say that there is not some other form of propulsion out there that could be used that we have no knowledge of as yet? It took a long time to discover electricity when you put it in perspective.As far as our universe goes, we are mere infants. Surely given the age and size of the universe, the probability of another life form being out there is pretty good. But as it was aptly said in Star Trek, "It's life, but not as we know it." We just have trouble accepting it because we have been isolated for what we think is a very long time. Our perception of time is based on our lifespan, what if an alien life-form could live for centuries? Our perception of time would very different to theirs, a year to us could be like a millisecond to them.Yes, my thoughts seem very far fetched, but I am open to almost any possibility. There is a lot we don't know about our universe, let alone the multitude of other universes that may be out there.

Why green? Do they have chlorophyll like plants do too? XD I've always thought it strange that they're "little green men". Why can't they be brown... furry and cuddly? If you're saying they're us from the future, then they're not humans anymore but some kind of evolved species (providing they look like that)

I understand where you are coming from Avalon. Whilst thinking of that theory, that also came ot mind. But, if there was a race who are testing on us. How does that explain history, all of the scars this planet has from past events. Also, the fact that this world is to perfect. Everything rotates around each other. All in perfect harmony, nothing could making something this great. Only by chance could this of happened.Your theory is not laughable, it could very will be true. It would explain alot of important events happened to all of us. So, let's say you was right. Aliens created the earth, and everything around it. But in reality, our universe is the size of small dish. And our time is slower then theres. But when we test on bacteria, we don't put that much effort for one little test.

I read in a book once that a person was abducted and, in the spaceship the aliens were taking souls out of human bodies and placing them into new alien bodies. Why would they do that? Anyway...and then, the aliens got a message from "God" that they are not supposed to be doing that, and that they had been warned of this before. That is really funny. I read it in an alien book while I was waiting for an interview. LOL! I haven't thought of it for a while. Anywho...a "space ship" definitely hovered over my house one time in Washingtonville, PA in 1989. It shook the house and hovered for a while then travelled up the road and above a tree (it seemed to have shrunk as it hovered over the tree) then flew away. There were many reports of UFO sightings the next day on the news. Government or not?

Edited by communitykat (see edit history)

Another line of thought I had on this subject will probably be laughed off but I'll post it any way. Could it be possible that we are just a test subject for an alien race? Now before you fall off your chair laughing, think about this.

This could be they put us here to see how to keep them selfs safe. But are they green or are they just like humans?

Why is it that a lot religious faiths show 'angels' and other significant religious figures as having glowing halos? Could it be that these religious figures were in fact aliens and we were put on this planet as an experiment, much like we would breed bacteria in a petrie dish? The aliens could be throwing in a few 'natural disasters' to see how we react and keep the population under control. Who knows?

Angels could be "aliens" but I would think aliens would be mean. But they do have glowing halo's and can fly. So they might be. And they are human like.

Just because we can't travel very far in space, (in relative terms) why does that mean that an intelligent life form other than our own cannot travel what we perceive to be immense distances? We are currently bound by our own knowledge of spaceflight, who is to say that there is not some other form of propulsion out there that could be used that we have no knowledge of as yet? It took a long time to discover electricity when you put it in perspective.

I am thinking all aliens are more intelligent then us. And if UFOs are real they fly very fast witch means they can probably fly far to.

As far as our universe goes, we are mere infants. Surely given the age and size of the universe, the probability of another life form being out there is pretty good. But as it was aptly said in Star Trek, "It's life, but not as we know it." We just have trouble accepting it because we have been isolated for what we think is a very long time. Our perception of time is based on our lifespan, what if an alien life-form could live for centuries? Our perception of time would very different to theirs, a year to us could be like a millisecond to them.

We are infants. We could fit so many more people on the planet but it would get full. To make a ball the size of the earth out of humans we would need more people then we have right now.

Yes, my thoughts seem very far fetched, but I am open to almost any possibility. There is a lot we don't know about our universe, let alone the multitude of other universes that may be out there.

I don't think there going that far. You accualy make it kind of reasonable. Instead of having aliens with 10 eyes.

I read in a book once that a person was abducted and, in the spaceship the aliens were taking souls out of human bodies and placing them into new alien bodies. Why would they do that? Anyway...and then, the aliens got a message from "God" that they are not supposed to be doing that, and that they had been warned of this before.
That is really funny. I read it in an alien book while I was waiting for an interview. LOL! I haven't thought of it for a while. Anywho...a "space ship" definitely hovered over my house one time in Washingtonville, PA in 1989. It shook the house and hovered for a while then travelled up the road and above a tree (it seemed to have shrunk as it hovered over the tree) then flew away. There were many reports of UFO sightings the next day on the news. Government or not?

a ufo flew over your house? i find that hard to believe, but i'd like to believe it because it sounds awesome lol. things like ghosts, aliens (on earth), and other phenomenons as such; i don't really believe. i do believe for sure however, that aliens, much rather, extraterrestrial lifeforms exist on other planets in the universe. funny, when u say 'alien' you depict it as some sort of strange man-shaped creature, but they could look like elephants for all we know. its rather intriguing that there could or is 'intelligent' life elsewhere from earth. if one day we were to encounter such beings, i wouldn't be at all surprised; as unlikely as it is.

Truth be told, this theory, where these "aliens" are actually humans of the future, sounds a lot more believable at first. For one, a very large obstacle to the extraterrestrial theory so difficult to overcome is the problem of traveling through space.
Unless some non-imaginative fanatic of Star Trek would like to tell me again how warp drive powered by antimatter engine will soon be a reality or how wormholes will be the key to faster than light travel, I see no means for any alien civilization out there could come here, nab a few people/cattle, even say hello or booyah! It does, at first, seem plausible that time travel is much easier than faster-than-light travel.

However, consider this, oft-unconsidered, problem with time travel. Nah, never mind about killing your ancestor or changing the past. The problem is, if you were to travel through time even just a single millisecond, wher would you end up?

The intuitive answer would be, "Surely, I'd still be here, right on the spot I'm standin' on." However, where is "here"?

Remember that the tectonic plates are moving about the earth, the earth rotates on its axis and revolves around the sun, the sun moves through space about the Milky Way and, heaven knows, the Milky Way moves about as well. In short, "here" is currently hurtling through space thousands, if not more, miles an hour. What's to say that were you to travel one millisecond, you wouldn't end up in the middle of interstellar or, heaven forbid, intergalactic space?

Just a "cold" and "chilling" thought. Pun intended :lol:

i never thought about it like that, being teleported to the exact same location in another time. being used so often in sci-fi movies and games, when one is teleported they appear in the same location in another time. that is, the same relative location on the planet, ship, etc. ever played day of the tentacle? that's a perfect example; and a great old-school game if i may say so myself. when you brought up the fact that the earth is constantly moving, it really makes me laugh at time-traveling scenarios. it makes a lot more sense when you put it the way you did. anyway, i see time travel as either traveling to the exact same spot in space, or a totally random spot in space; both of which seem to have catastrophic results for the subjects. ;\ then that gets me thinking of space proof armor and what not, my brain is funny in that sense. better stop thinking zzz.
Edited by kawasu (see edit history)

...then that gets me thinking of space proof armor

True, that'd be nice and all but that's not all there is to it. I've watched Dungeons and Dragons 2, which ain't a very good movie at all, but it did enlighten me on the dangers of teleportation across time, space or both. Sure, we're lucky enough to be an infinitesimal speck in the vastness of space. However, on the off chance, what if we were teleported into a brick wall? The core of the sun? A blackhole? 2 seconds before an atomic/nuclear ground zero? A fusion reactor?

Although, if it is of any comfort, the likelihood of that, like I said, is a thousand to one. Not too small to be safe but, well, it's just there :lol:

Ultimately, I'd concede that UFO's are products of future humans only if I have ascertained that time travel relative to an object, say the Earth's core or the centremost atom of the world, were possible.

But aliens do egzist!!
They probe you and put a tiny device in your...

Oookay, thank you very much for your colorful and fairly imaginative opinion, which, might I point out, is practically irrelevant to the topic.

I have another idea, though. My previous posts, by mentioning the mere impossibility of time travel forward or backward, imply that we have no other choice but to believe UFO's, as we know them, are not man-made. However, it might still be possible that these crafts are made by humans, after all.

We might have clandestine military personnel, undiscovered civilizations, psychic groups or some other previously unknown clan or tribes hidden deep within the frigid Himalayan range, under the Atlantic ocean or even deeper within the Pacific. Yes, they could quite possibly still be humans, caught in an environment that makes it impossible for us, the outside world, to get an up close and personal look with our scrutinizing eyes and antiquated technologies.

So it could be humans, after all, only, they're not from the future. They're from here and now! :lol:

Interesting topic. salamangkero, you certainly bring up some interesting points. I was going to bring up quantum physics and possibilities, reality and so forth but I believe that you've done a rather good job. So I guess I will say, that in some respects time will tell.Did you know that little ol' New Zealand has the highest number of UFO sightings in the world? Most people don't and I suppose in some respects shows how closed mouthed many governments are. Of course there is the other side that most people think that UFOs and aliens are a lot of hooey or new age crap and a gov certainly doesn't want to upset the majority :lol:Anyways, on to the quantum physics. Without going into detail (it's hard to wrap your head around it sometimes lol) you could all be right. Different realities, time travel, alternate universes etc etc etc could all mean the very possibility of there existence and could also make possible the idea that they are from the future (human or otherwise) or that they could be from alternate universes.Startrek does have something right - the idea of a 'warp drive' has a very real possibility. The theory and physics behind it are sound so as for travelling longs distances - very feasible.Well, I think I have waffled somewhat but my point is, quantum physics means it's very possible (and I believe it is anyway) but until such time that people get it out of their heads that 'little green men' are hooey, new age, conspiracy theory etc bs, there won't be much movement in this field. People need to start looking at this in a more scientific way. We need far more Carl Sagans in the world before I think this subject will be taken more seriously.

All these siteings of UFO and E.T. Got me thinking, in nearly every decent report. It is reported the "Alien" is a small, green, Big eyed and human shaped. With arms and legs.

I know alot about Evolution, and maybe, these aliens are us. But in the distant future. Maybe, they have created time machines from the future to travel here. Would make alot of sense in my eyes. They always say how the nearest life to us will be millions of light years way, being a space traveller from this planet. They would be travelling though time, not space.

Who else would probe life stock, and the humans? Also with the advanced technology, I wouldn't suprise me if they we're made by a company called Honda.

Note: I haven't read anyone else's views. . .so forgive me if I'm repeating anything.

Evolution is not something I believe in. It is an interesting concept, but not a fact. These things being an alien is a lot easier for me to digest than it being us in the future. If God created us in His own image, then there is a possibility that these green things could actually be from another planet entirely.

To me, people's imaginations, or some crafty and extra clever person tricking someone into believing that such things were taking place is not all that difficult to understand either. People have a way of coming up with extravagant ideas and "visions" so how difficult could it be to say that while someone was out they just imagined something happening. While some situations have evidence left behind, the others are all subject to scrutiny. In fact, they all are, the question is how willing to prove someone wrong in the open are the people (police and government involved) going to be. How far will they go to figure it out where the press can keep us posted on findings? Obviously not entirely far if there's places like area. . .31 or whatever it's called. If we could "replicate" these things that happened for shows like Unsolved Mysteries then why couldn't they have been fabricated in the first place? It isn't like the show had the best graphics or anything either. Someone with some kind of plan, connections, and a well developed brain could do something like that without even leaving a trace that it was them behind.