xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dante_Sparda

Trouble With Rpgmaker Xp

I newly installed RPG Maker XP and a message pops up saying. "Failed to obtain a trial activation code from the nTitles server!"Now what do I do?

I had that same problem with mine.To be honest I gave up on it. What you may have to do is send an email to thier tech support or reinstall it. When i got mine, i reinstalled it 4 times and got no results. maybe you'd have better luck that me.Well first off. did you obtain this game legally? I did for mine. If you downloaded it of some file sharing network, that may be the reason for your problem.

Well is very simple or you download the trial from the origin website and crack it or simple you buy it legaly. In my school I used to make "rpg's" in that program, it's very nice ^^

This sucks i get the same error saying 'Failed to obtain a trial activation code from the nTitles server' when i open the game then it just closes it :):)has any one fixed this problem im use a leagly downloaded version and you are ment to get a trail maby there servers are down?can some please help i really want to use this program

ok dont worry evry 1 :):) i know what the problem is!!!!you need administrator for it to work so u need to log into a account with admin or 'run as' administrator or an account with admin!

Please please help me I have a 54-level game and now when I open it it says 'Unexpected File Format' please help me by the way-I have rpgmaker xp-when I just load up the game it works through all the levels so why not when I try to change it!thanks in advance!-louaes

Ok I have a problem I have purchased rpg maker xp legally an downloaded the rpg maker xp program from the link givin to me in the email they send to you after your purchase,but I still can't get the program to work it keeps saying 'failed to obtain serial number'. Help-Duane

I am having the same problem. I tried to find a way to tell them that their download doesn't work but they don't e mail! if I can't get the trial version running then it's pointless to get the legal license for it because I can't even get the damn thing to open!

I've completed a game but recently when I try to play it it says failed to create process I have no Idea how to fix it-reply by kyle

You idiots!

Trouble With Rpgmaker Xp

Lloydg solved the problem, you people need to pay more attention to detail. Thanks by the way m8 :), if you goto the folder where the application is ...Program files/enterbrain/rpgxp for example, then right click on the application and choose run as administrator

-reply by Link_05

RPG Maker Xp Error

Trouble With Rpgmaker Xp

I legally downloaded the Rpg Maker Xp 30-day trial version, but everytime I attempt to open the program a message pops up which says "Failed to initialize DirectX Audio" and then the program closes. In an attempt to fix the problem, I downloaded an updated version of DirectX (9). I still can't open the program and use it yet. Can anyone help me?

-question by Impaired?

I have a different problem with RPG Maker...

Trouble With Rpgmaker Xp

I downloaded RPG Maker from the creators' site legally and I got a pop-up saying, "CANNOT FIND FILE: PSIKEY.DLL". Yet the frikkin' file is in the program's root files. I don't know what to do. SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!

-question by Robert