xisto Community
AeonLan

Ufo Propulsion. What do you think?

UFO Propulsion.....

Ive wanted to have a glimpse of what ufos use for propulsion.

I have some theories:

1. Sound waves emitted by them are altered to oppose the neutral sound present in any space. Sound is present anywhere. Its just particles that we need to utilize and transform it to sound.

2.The problem is that sound cant be used in vaccum that is the universe itself. Has anyone proved that lower and higher frequency of sounds not heard by the human ear can travel at a vaccum? With this matter, I thought that they are using sound waves on heavenly bodies with atmospheric conditions or simply has air. Maybe sound reproduction is the easiest way and possible way to levitate. Ive also noticed that most of the sound-producing UFOs has in anyway, not using theyre camouflaged. Maybe sound has an effect in it. Furthermore, maybe thats why we can see UFOs on radar and not see them. It seems like they having trouble in utilizing light propulsion and sound propulsion....

3.The third one which I think they use is Light propulsion, it can be the hardest but most productive type of propulsion they have, Changing colors of UFOs can be a proof. They are changing colors because they are manipulating the frequency of light to repel them. Its like opposing matter with the utilization of light. More specifically, imagine, the earth is a big magnet, and the magnetic waves in one spot of earth are constantly changing its strength. So they are contradicting that change by also changing the frequency of light in that same spot.

But in all my theories, maybe they see impossible, but aliens may have some elements that are not present in earth.

Thats all, i need Point of Informations and other supporting or contradicting ideas here. All are appreciated. Thanks.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Sadly this person does not have original thoughts... copied http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Supposivley there was something on the history channel a few months ago, and on that show, they talked to a guy who claims he worked for the milliatry at Area 51. In his interview he said he helped fix and get running an actual UFO. He stated that it used a nuclear reactor and reverse gravity. I am skeptical on this guys statements, but hey it made for soem good TV.I will agree with your 3rd option. o manipulate light would also explain the way they travel at supposive high speedswithin the blink of an eye and the impossible 90 degree turns.

Well as i understand it NO sound atall can ever travel in a vaccum because the whole point of sound is it is made of particles vibrating and in a vaccum there are no particles to vibrate, so therefore no sound. But if scientists are right that space is made of anti-matter then ould it be that anti-sound could be used there? In whic case its possible but im not sure how it could be used as propulsion. I think it is due to some kind of gravitational or magetic force to oppose that around them...but in space there is neither so again a problem there....Ask the military they know but they are determined not to tell us...they hide so much and we need to find out the truth!

An episode from Futurama once had a scientist speaking:

The engine does not propel the ship forward, rather, it moves the universe about it.

Now that was just so altruistic now, wasn't it? Allow me to offer my two cents on this, no matter how whimsical or impossible it may seem.

Scientists believe that all matter in the universe is subject to just four basic forces. All matter is held together, or pushed apart, by these fundamental forces: Gravity, Electromagnetic force, Strong nuclear force and Weak nuclear force. The understanding of these four forces has been heavily influenced by quantum electrodynamics, the theory that views all electromagnetic radiation not as a continuous beam of energy but a stream of energy in discrete packets called quanta.

These "packets", are known as photons in electromagnetic radiation. These photons can be thought of as both particle and wave; in wave from, it can travel even in vacuum as a self-sustaining syncronization of both electric and magnetic waves.

Hence the term "messenger particles". Photons are not exactly actual particles, contrary to the second word of the aforementioned term. Simply put, these mesenger particles are just the means by which the universe transmits packets of energy. Photons (or virtual photons, for some) are the messenger particles for the EM force. For the Strong nuclear force, we have the (virtual) pion, the stuff that, simply put, glues all the photons and neutrons together in the nucleus so that the particles don't go flying off in all directions by repelling other particles of the same charge.

The Weak nuclear force has W and Z particles. From a book: "When a neutron decays into a proton and an electron, W particles pass energy between the particles." I have just as much idea as you do on this.

Now, the force of interest, to me, is gravity, supposedly trasmitted by messenger particles called gravitons, as yet undetected. They are supposed to be of infinitesimal size, enabling them to travel an infinite distance.

When I encountered this knowledge, I have imagined the particles in the universe to be constantly "bursting" with gravitons continually. It is, graphically, a bit like radiation, where an unstable isotope gradually "sheds" itself in the form of alpha or beta particles. However, unlike radiation, these graviton-bursts do not cause the object to lose mass. Clear so far?

Now, I also imagined gravitons to

1) mysteriously pass "through" matter (after all, imagine how absurd it would be to be pushed away by a stream of gravitons from the earth? And considering how "massive" blackholes are, just imagine the graviton "firing" rate of such a blackhole. It would be stupid if particles supposedly drawn to it were pushed off)

2) "pull" any particle it passes through in the direction from whence it had come (In other words, a graviton ejected from the center of the earth would pull any matter it comes across towards the center of the earth)

Oookay, so far so good. now, imagine an alien technology that is capable of, not only detecting, but also manipulating gravitons. Already, we have encountered self-sustaining graviton-emitting engines in nature: blackholes. Now, what if this alien technology did just the opposite. Instead of emitting gravitons from itself, effectively attracting other objects to it, imagine the engine to be drawing gravitons to itself, attracting it to other objects.

This graviton "magnet" I have just described was pointless, really, 'coz it will just attract the object itself to all the other objects in the universe, effectively making it cavort around in a seemingly random fashion as the celestial bodies move about. However, if this "magnet" were to be "targettable", or controlled, we can, for all we know, make a craft go left, right, up, down, forward or back, as a matter of fact, go any direction we wish it to simply by targetting the "magnet" in the direction we wish the craft to go and turning the engine on. It can bank sharp curves or zoom at deadly speeds (although I have no wish to imagine how ill its occupants might be from all the hyper-roller-coaster ride).

I'm not sure it's credible, although I am definite it is possible. As the book I hold sayeth: "Gravity is the least understood of the four basic forces."

Oh, yeah. Simply put, an anti-gravity engine. It's not that, of course, but the notion is pretty much the same :)
Edited by salamangkero (see edit history)

Removed my post for Xisto Rules Compliance.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Do not, I repeat Do NOT use this thread to resolve your personal issue. This could have been PMed to me. Copying of your own post should be under QUOTE since it was published BEFORE this board. It is not that you are plagiarizing but Xisto cannot be "seen" as topics that copies other articles. DO NOT digress from the topic at hand.
Edited by AeonLan (see edit history)

The ideas would make for some great science fiction, but since, as has been said, sound needs particles to vibrate, it wouldn't work in space. As for the light thing, I don't really see how one would make a ship move by opposing gravitational forces with light. Is this just for an anti-gravity drive, or is it to actually move through space?

Supposivley there was something on the history channel a few months ago, and on that show, they talked to a guy who claims he worked for the milliatry at Area 51. In his interview he said he helped fix and get running an actual UFO. He stated that it used a nuclear reactor and reverse gravity. I am skeptical on this guys statements, but hey it made for soem good TV.

I am pretty sure that you are talking about Bob Lazar. He allegedly claimed that he is from Area 51 and Area S2. He was under a top secret reverse engineering of UFO, according to him. And finally, he was fired from the job because he brought friends at a certain peak near Area 51 to watch some (supposed) UFO flight tests by Area 51 engineers or scientists. However, documents have vanished supporting his claim.

Well as i understand it NO sound atall can ever travel in a vaccum because the whole point of sound is it is made of particles vibrating and in a vaccum there are no particles to vibrate, so therefore no sound.

As far as Technological Advancement of the Human race is concerned, sound traveling at a vaccum may not be possible. But what if ultra low and ultra frequencies are able to? or Sounds of this frequencies may be able to travel not within the vaccum but across the vaccum, from one side to another? I am thinking that this two variant of frequencies maybe used by UFO to travel fast. Traveling along side a sound frequency with such great speed is not possible.

imagine an alien technology that is capable of, not only detecting, but also manipulating gravitons

Exactly! But what if they have discovered other fundamental forces unknown to man because we haven't caught a glimpse of it yet? Simply put it like this, scientists and some researchers already assume that elements that they have found throughout the solar system composes most of the Galaxy. Putting it in to the context of Statistics, the Solar System is not large enough be a sample space from the population which is the universe itself. Putting it into numbers one can ask if a Star, the sun, with planetary objects and astronomic objects can be a representative of 100 million, million stars so far? Hundreds of elements my exist from areas throughout the universe. The problem of the Human race is that in general, we have the inability to think in a 4 or more dimensional perspective of space.

And if I am not mistaken, what you are trying to point about is the concept of the "Anti-Matter" which is supposed to contradict every existing matter. Right? Bob Lazar stated that the UFO they have observed contained the original Element 115 that helped the craft flew from space. Element 115 doesn't exists the time Lazar presented himself to the Discovery Channel but a few years later a synthetic Element 115 was created but only existed on a matter of micro or nanoseconds.

The ideas would make for some great science fiction, but since, as has been said, sound needs particles to vibrate, it wouldn't work in space.

Particles do exists in space. Space dust, anyone?

As for the light thing, I don't really see how one would make a ship move by opposing gravitational forces with light. Is this just for an anti-gravity drive, or is it to actually move through space?

Light as we all know has the property to travel at an enormous amount of speed. And as the formula says by the Great Einstein, e = mc^2, which basically can mean that an object approaches the speed of light, its mass increases infinitely. This formula can be a contradiction if we put light as particles or corpuscles which is old school topic. So we assume light is also a wave energy. The idea is pretty much the same as sound travel. My whole point in the last two ideas is that what IF UFOs need not travel through space and time continuum but travel through sound and light frequencies according to their purpose of travel. If certain civilizations have reached great advancement in technology, they may have found out how to transform a ship or probably one of their kind to a sound or light frequency and travel side by side with light or faster than light without wasting energy?

To make it simpler, one can visualize if like this:

Light(supposed) Highway or Gateway

===================================

ship <-> ---------------------------> ship <->

===================================

by making themselves, other civilizations, composed of other matter. They can freely accelerate and decelerate at their own will and change their composition to their original one.

Furthermore, it can be like this:

A data when sent from another computer can take 10-20 minutes.(supposed) But if it, the data, was zipped and sent it would take less to transfer it. The idea can be the same but UFOs can maximize the utilization of this idea a few more times if possible in their context.

Edited by AeonLan (see edit history)

Yeah, lotsa space dust out there... but if you're religious, would you say it's really angel dust? LoLAnyway, my theory on a propulsion system is there are several aliens sitting around with tubes up their rears and each are eating out of a large can of beans. That is why the space ships are always glowing... all that gas developing around it.

Aeon, although data can be "zipped" by compressing, or "optimizing" the language in which the data is being transferred, solid matter wouldn't work that way. You couldn't have less matter and then make more out of it when you go there.One of the only ways that scientists think one could "travel faster than light" would be to travel through another dimension in which two points are connected. For example, imagine a cloth that's folded in half. In order to reach the other side, you would have to travel first up to the crease, and then back down, but if you could punch a hole through the cloth and go through the ripple, the distance would be but a fraction. That's the concept with which scientists primarily consider faster-than-light travel in space possible, and as far as we know, it's the most likely (and practically only possible) option.

Aeon, although data can be "zipped" by compressing, or "optimizing" the language in which the data is being transferred, solid matter wouldn't work that way. You couldn't have less matter and then make more out of it when you go there.
One of the only ways that scientists think one could "travel faster than light" would be to travel through another dimension in which two points are connected. For example, imagine a cloth that's folded in half. In order to reach the other side, you would have to travel first up to the crease, and then back down, but if you could punch a hole through the cloth and go through the ripple, the distance would be but a fraction. That's the concept with which scientists primarily consider faster-than-light travel in space possible, and as far as we know, it's the most likely (and practically only possible) option.

That's exactly the perspective of it. It reality they don't have to "zipped"/"unzipped" themselves but rather travel at a different perspective. If one has to view it in general, zipping and unzipping and transfer of data is also like traveling from a point to a point without exerting force or traveling the absolute distance between the two points. A program that can zip can be the entrance of the loop hole in space and the unzipping program can be another loop hole. Scientists assumed that within this loop hole you are able to go through a different side of the universe without traveling the true distance. If you were "zipped" and transferred, let's say for a minute, but if you were not "zipped", it would take you 5-10 minutes. In the "zipped" object's point of view it can actually assume that he got through the two points by simply "teleporting", in layman's term, the distance. But in our view, the object traveled the same distance but with great speed.

Anyway, my theory on a propulsion system is there are several aliens sitting around with tubes up their rears and each are eating out of a large can of beans. That is why the space ships are always glowing... all that gas developing around it.

Nice theory. I would be amazed if aliens did this to their ship. That's a lot of beans. I wonder what beans they have? Magic beans anyone? :)

UFO Propulsion.....

Ive wanted to have a glimpse of what ufos use for propulsion.

I have some theories:

1. Sound waves emitted by them are altered to oppose the neutral sound present in any space. Sound is present anywhere. Its just particles that we need to utilize and transform it to sound.

2.The problem is that sound cant be used in vaccum that is the universe itself. Has anyone proved that lower and higher frequency of sounds not heard by the human ear can travel at a vaccum? With this matter, I thought that they are using sound waves on heavenly bodies with atmospheric conditions or simply has air. Maybe sound reproduction is the easiest way and possible way to levitate. Ive also noticed that most of the sound-producing UFOs has in anyway, not using theyre camouflaged. Maybe sound has an effect in it. Furthermore, maybe thats why we can see UFOs on radar and not see them. It seems like they having trouble in utilizing light propulsion and sound propulsion....

3.The third one which I think they use is Light propulsion, it can be the hardest but most productive type of propulsion they have, Changing colors of UFOs can be a proof. They are changing colors because they are manipulating the frequency of light to repel them. Its like opposing matter with the utilization of light. More specifically, imagine, the earth is a big magnet, and the magnetic waves in one spot of earth are constantly changing its strength. So they are contradicting that change by also changing the frequency of light in that same spot.

But in all my theories, maybe they see impossible, but aliens may have some elements that are not present in earth.

Thats all, i need Point of Informations and other supporting or contradicting ideas here. All are appreciated. Thanks.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Sadly this person does not have original thoughts... copied http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

You know, I don't know that they would necessarily have to be anything we'd use here. If they're from another planet, wouldn't there be the fact that there would be different matterials for them to use on their planet. They might not have to worry about so much as we would because their planet would probably have something other than our slightly primitive sources.

Our resources aren't necessarily primitive, since elements don't really become technologically advanced. They may have more or better resources of things that we lack (i.e. Hydrogen-3) that would make certain things (in this case, fusion) more easily accessible. And aside from that, there may be a larger isotope that we haven't discovered yet that would allow for an extremely powerful energy source, but it's a little unlikely. Besides, the kind of elements we have are, as far as we know, universal. And, of course, others may try different material composites and such than we would - different people (and possibly different creatures) think differently.It's a pleasant thought, though.

Our resources aren't necessarily primitive, since elements don't really become technologically advanced. They may have more or better resources of things that we lack (i.e. Hydrogen-3) that would make certain things (in this case, fusion) more easily accessible. And aside from that, there may be a larger isotope that we haven't discovered yet that would allow for an extremely powerful energy source, but it's a little unlikely. Besides, the kind of elements we have are, as far as we know, universal. And, of course, others may try different material composites and such than we would - different people (and possibly different creatures) think differently.

You are correct with some but unlikely to find an extremely powerful energy source? NO!

Humans a long time ago didn't uranium exists and exhibits a vast amount of energy. Eventually, as the Table of Elements expand more and more advance elements that can output extreme energy may arise. Since we are limited on exploring on earth for elements and compounds we aren't sure that most elements found on earth are fundamental elements of other heavenly bodies. As of now, elements in the table of elements are considered universal due to the fact that they are the only elements known to the human race. Moreover, more than 75% of the earth's area aren't explored thoroughly, we only get a glimpse of that area. Maybe the seas hide elements unknown to man.

Another thing, if ever other elements exists, it may be possible that our technology is not advanced enough or different from what the elements require for them to be found or studied.

The problem with some of our sciences is that some of them stick to the fact that is only true when on earth. Formulas generated for scientists, researchers, and the likes are sometimes based off on constants found here on earth, like gravity constant, revolution constant.

Different ideas apply on different areas in the universe like two-star solar systems or star cluster systems and the universe as a whole.

The human race may have to generalize formulas a little bit further so we can assume that this formulas or solutions may be applicable to other areas in the universe. Eventually, one may found out a new theory based on these formulas rather than sticking to earth-based formulas that inhibits man to assess things distant on earth.

Other civilizations or race may have a different thinking and perspective than we have.

Ideas? Comments? Flames?

Generating ideas for advance propulsion may help the next generation. ^__^

Some of these are pure opinions. You are free to correct me on facts if and only if I am wrong... ^_~

I see how the therioes would work. But the guy that worked in area 51 he seems odd. How would a nucular reactor beable to fit in a UFO and what would it drie. Because you can't stick a reactor in your car and press the gas pedel. It would be awsome if we could see a UFO. But everyone would think were just weird freaks.

I see how the therioes would work. But the guy that worked in area 51 he seems odd. How would a nucular reactor beable to fit in a UFO and what would it drie. Because you can't stick a reactor in your car and press the gas pedel. It would be awsome if we could see a UFO. But everyone would think were just weird freaks.

IMHO, they are not nuclear reactors. In my perception, some of the reactors are built to emit antimatter and oppose, therefore, matters around it in a circular way that it would create an enormous amount of lift and speed. It's like they're opposing every matter as if it were magnets with different poles.

You get the idea~ We can suggest to THEM to put nuclear reactors if you like. :) Cool. Human idea in an extraterrestial spaceship. :)