HOME       >>       Science and Technology

Your Dreams To Movies Overnight Watch your dreams when you wake up

Dagoth Nereviar

This would be pretty awsome to watch...Also, I might try that way of remembering dreams you mentioned, might be fun :PI have some weird dreams...but most of the time I know it's a dream, and thus I can do what ever I want, and I usually pick people up and throw them about...and make myself fly and run really fast...s'pretty weird, but cool

anjin

anjin, that is a good idea. I like the idea about sending it back to your brain. just save the brain waves and then send them back to your brain.Well the computer would be able to make it just as you saw it in your sleep. So lets say you only saw a person and eveything else is black, but her face then that is what you would see on the computer. I see the problem though.

Thank you. I thought about this a little more and to be frank we are already more than half way there. Think about it there aree already programs that monitor brain waves and brain activities, if they could find a way to emit duplicate waves from the machine and then send them back to the brain we could rewatch our dreams.

Cerebral Stasis

But if one would "save" a brainwave pattern and then force the mind into that same pattern, wouldn't it also cause one to be put into the same sleeping state as they were when having the dream, thus making the dream just as vague as before when one awoke?

BooZker

But if one would "save" a brainwave pattern and then force the mind into that same pattern, wouldn't it also cause one to be put into the same sleeping state as they were when having the dream, thus making the dream just as vague as before when one awoke?

This could be a problem. Maybe it would be possible in these other two ways i thought of:

1. The Daydream Version: You will still be awake and you will see whatever is in front of you, but it would be just like a day dream. The problem is that it might make it sort of vague sence you are awake and the brain waves are not the same.

2. There is actualy a way to fall asleep into a dream. This way will actually make you paralyzed before you are asleep and this is sometimes very scary for people because they can not move. You become like this because your body shuts down as though it was ready to go to sleep. Maybe you would be able to make do a sort of thing like this. Your body is in sleep mode, but your mind is slightly aware that your body has shutdown. This way when the dream is over you can awake and your body will also wake.

What you were saying could be a problem though.

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.