HOME       >>       Staff Room

A Check-in Section?

Dooga

Although Plenoptic is a pretty good candidate for a moderator if one leaves, since most of the reports are by him...

Kubi

Anyone knows whereabouts of Avalon? Is he okay? I hope he's okay

I have no idea where Avalon went...He didn't leave a note. Where does he live? Maybe the hurricane, I'm not sure. Probably just school work.

Although Plenoptic is a pretty good candidate for a moderator if one leaves, since most of the reports are by him...

I'm sure pleno will become more active if he's promoted.

Dooga

I'm sure pleno will become more active if he's promoted.

I agree, you tend to be more active when you're a moderator, since you feel some sort of responsability, and you might even fear the consequences of inactiveness.

Kubi

and you might even fear the consequences of inactiveness.

That's exactaly what it is. But see, here's the problem.

We don't want someone to be more active because they "Have" to. If they weren't active in the first place, how can we still be assured the promotion will motivate them?

Dooga

I'm pretty sure only active people would get a promotion anyways

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.