xisto Community
kasm

We Believe In The Same One God Judaism , Christianity and Islam

I will speak on the three religion Judaism , Christianity and Islam.

I. God is the same for the three religion since HE is the God of Abraham. The name of God depends on language. For example the Arabic Christian use word Alah as the name in God as the Muslim because God in Arabic is Alah. But Muslim in all countries use Alah because they use Koran in Arabic . Koran is not allowed to be translated but in the internet time they put Koran in English in the net and called it is translation of meaning. I don't understand the difference between translation and translation of meaning. I explained to the people in former Soviet Union that it is wrong to say that Christian has "Bog" as God while Muslim has Alah. I told him Bog in Russian is God in English, Gotten in German and Alah in Arabic.

II. Believing in One God: Judaism and Islam and Christianity believes that God is One. Some people misunderstand the Christianity in this point . Christian in their pray and Greed confirms that they believes that God is One in the Holy Trinity

III. The Christianity follow the 10 commandment as Judaism.Islam adopt most of commandment..

IV. Marriage

- In Islam they can married 4 wives under condition [but nobody follow the condition]. Divorce allowed.

- Muslim man can marry Christian or Jewish woman but not the opposite i.e Muslim girl can not Mary Christian or Jewish man.

- In Christianity the marriage is one man and one woman for the life. Divorce is only for adultery. The Torah says that through marriage, a man and woman "become one flesh." (Genesis 2:24)

- In Judaism as in Christianity, the Torah says that through marriage, a man and woman "become one flesh." (Genesis 2:24). The divorce allows but when people get divorced, they must obtain a "Get." A Get is a religious document and can be done so only by someone who is well-versed in Jewish law .witness the giving of the Get.

V. Jesus Christ:

a. In Christianity, Jesus one of the holly trinity, Word of God, was incarnate as a human to be crucified and save the world from Adam's sin.

b. In Judaism, that Jesus is not the Messiah. and they still waiting the Messiah.

c. In Islam, they consider Jesus is a good pro hit who born from Mary and holly spirit . He hasn't been crusified but ascended to heaven directly.

The Koran , the holly book in Islam and El-Bukhari, the prohit's says tell lot about Jesus. Take these examples:

1- Jesus was the only person to be born of a virgin:

"She said, How shall I have a son, whom no mortal has touched, neither have I been unchasted. He said, Even so thy Lord has said: Easy is that for Me; and that We may appoint him a sign unto men and a mercy from Us. It is a thing determined." [The Koran(19) Mary 16-24]

2- Jesus Christ is the Word of God, and messiah :

The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, God's Messenger, and His Word [The Koran: (4) The Women 171; (3)House of Imran 40].

2- Jesus Christ is the Word of God, and messiah [The Koran: (4) The Women 171; (3)House of Imran 40].

3- Jesus Christ alone emanated from the spirit of God; for this reason He did not need a sexual, genetical birth: [The Koran(4) The Women 16]

4. The Koran tells us that Christ needed no one to teach Him anything, not even how to speak. Jesus Christ alone, in exception to all humans, spoke while in the The cradle [Koran(19): Mary 22-32].

5- Jesus Christ alone was perfect without sin;

"High honored shall be in this world and the next." [Koran(3): House of Imran 45].

Also, the Arab prophet testified for the perfection of Christ and His infallibility, saying:

"Satan pokes with his finger the side of every human at birth, except Jesus, son of Mary; when he went to poke Him, he poked the curtain." (El-Bukhari)

6- Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all others in the sense that He was Creator of birds:

"I will create for you out of clay as the likeness of a bird; then I will breathe into it and it will be a bird." [Koran (3): House of Imran 42].

7- Jesus Christ alone was uniquely incomparable in knowing men's secrets:

"I will inform you too of what things you eat, and what you treasure up in your houses. Surely, in that is a sign for you if you are believers." [Koran(3): House of Imran 48].

8- Jesus was matchless in making the miracles and the wonders which no other could make:

"And I will also heal the blind and the leper?" [The Koran (3): House of Imran 48].

9- Jesus Christ alone could raise the dead with the word of His blessed mouth:

"And I will bring life to the dead?" (The Koran(3): House of Imran 48; (5)The Table 110).

10- Only Jesus Christ could give His followers high honors and assurances concerning the day of Resurrection:

I will cause thee to die, and I will raise thee to Me, and I will purify thee of those who believe not. I will set thy followers above the unbelievers till the resurrection Day," [The Koran (3)House of Imran 55]

11- Only Jesus will be the Judge who will come to this world to judge the living and the dead; the Arab prophet confirmed this fact, saying:

The Last Hour will not come until the Son of Mary come down as the just Judge." (El-Bukhari)

Even religions that aren't the same as all that have many of the same beliefs, for example most teach good towards others, and killing if wrong, just to name a few.

Five Words: They are not the same.

214055[/snapback]

1. I didn't say that these three relegion are the same. I only said they believe in the same God .

2 I speak three languages, Arabic , English and Russian. Also I studied Frensh and German in the school and University. Plus I aware for Polish. I am now Australian immigrated from Egypt 18.5 years ago. Even I am not Arab but Copt [The aboriginal people of Egypt before Arabs]. My mother tangue was Arabic. I schooled and graduated fromthe University of the first and second degree . I also worked there 20 years. I lived in Russian 5 years and worked in Algeria 4 years [where I used French beside the Arabic Language]

3. During my schooling in Egyptian School, we learned some of Koran. When I read Bible in Arabic, I read "Allah" who is God in English and Bog in Russian.

When I wanted say "in the name of God", I say in the name of Allah. I can freely say "Alah Akbar" in Arabic what mean "God is Great" OR I can say "No God but Allah" as Muslim say.

4. From my reading in Bible "old and New parts], with my Logical analysis. I has found that Our God is the Abraham's God as Jews say. The same Muslim and Koran says that Allah is the Abrah's God. Then all of these three relegions believ in the same God. The name of God depends on the language. Even in Bible and Koran there are many names for the same God.

5. Officially translation of Koran is not allowed espically before the Intenet Age. So all other Islamic countries read Koran in Arabic. So that why they use "Allah" for "God" in any Islamic countries. When I was in Russia, my Muslim friends there were seeking explanation for their relegion and I gave. By the way I also explained to Jewish friends their relegion too.

Yeah, but this, in no way proves that we believe in the same one God. i.e. The buddhist religion still call the gods, god...When a religion calls , doesn't meangod, god they're reffering to God.

Yeah, but this, in no way proves that we believe in the same one God.

i.e. The buddhist religion still call the gods, god...

When a religion calls , doesn't meangod, god they're reffering to God.

214091[/snapback]

We here is for Christians, Jews and Muslims.

Please read my posting and not skimming. Every word counts. My conclusion not because the name of God which is different in them. It was because we in these three religions worship the God of Abraham even though we may use different names. Christianity is continuing for Judaism and uses the Old Bible. Arabs as Isrealites have the same ancestor that is Abraham and Islam acknowledges that Allah was the God of Abraham. So we can call these religion Ibrahimic or Abrahmic religions.

In my first posting in this thread, I said:

I. God is the same for the three religion since HE is the God of Abraham.

I didn't involve any other religion in this matter. So please stick to the point. If you have any disapproval about that these three religions aknowlodge that God for them are the God of Abraham then give us. Otherwise the discussion go nowhere.

It is out of the point to speak about the Buddhism or another religion in this thread. By the way I know that Buddhism are teaching and way of live and don't know that they speak about any God [ may be I am wrong]. If You have any about God in Buddhism, you can initiate another thread and tell us.

The concept of a personal God does not fit into the Buddhist system of religion. Buddhist don't generally call Buddha or even Buddha himself think that he was God or god. Regarding the three religions might be referring to the same God as they all speak of, I think it might be true. YOu see they all have some kind of resemblance. We have all these religions because they're dominations and the basic diety is God himself in these religious establishments.

But Muslim in all countries use Alah because they use Koran in Arabic . Koran is not allowed to be translated but in the internet time they put Koran in English in the net and called it is translation of meaning. I don't understand the difference between translation and translation of meaning.

It is allowed to be translated. There are several translations in book also.

II. Believing in One God: Judaism and Islam and Christianity believes that God is One. Some people misunderstand the Christianity in this point . Christian in their pray and Greed confirms that they believes that God is One in the Holy Trinity

III. The Christianity follow the 10 commandment as Judaism.Islam adopt most of commandment..

Wrong. Christianity does not believe God is one. This is debateable though...

But i know that Islam adopts ALL of the commandsments in the Bible. See my article on my website for quotes from both books: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

IV. Marriage

- In Islam they can married 4 wives under condition [but nobody follow the condition]. Divorce allowed.

yes they do! Are you telling me you went to all of the married Muslims in the 1.5 Billon population and checked?! Muslims are religious. I am not saying there are no law breakers in Islam.

- Muslim man can marry Christian or Jewish woman but not the opposite i.e Muslim girl can not Mary Christian or Jewish man.

Yes they can. Prove this with a Quran verse.

- In Christianity the marriage is one man and one woman for the life. Divorce is only for adultery. The Torah says that through marriage, a man and woman "become one flesh." (Genesis 2:24)

- In Judaism as in Christianity, the Torah says that through marriage, a man and woman "become one flesh." (Genesis 2:24). The divorce allows but when people get divorced, they must obtain a "Get." A Get is a religious document and can be done so only by someone who is well-versed in Jewish law .witness the giving of the Get.

V. Jesus Christ:

a. In Christianity, Jesus one of the holly trinity, Word of God, was incarnate as a human to be crucified and save the world from Adam's sin.

b. In Judaism, that Jesus is not the Messiah. and they still waiting the Messiah.

c. In Islam, they consider Jesus is a good pro hit who born from Mary and holly spirit . He hasn't been crusified but ascended to heaven directly.

The Koran , the holly book in Islam and El-Bukhari, the prohit's says tell lot about Jesus. Take these examples:

You mispelt prophet And the holy books of Islam is only the Qur'an. Not al-Bukhari! That is a man! His books however are just sayings of the prophet Muhammed, peace and blessings upon him. They are not the Holy Book! Only the Quran is considered the Holy Book. The Bible and Jewish scriptures are considered to be corrupted.

1- Jesus was the only person to be born of a virgin:

2- Jesus Christ is the Word of God, and messiah :

2- Jesus Christ is the Word of God, and messiah [The Koran: (4) The Women 171; (3)House of Imran 40].

3- Jesus Christ alone emanated from the spirit of God; for this reason He did not need a sexual, genetical birth: [The Koran(4) The Women 16]

Wrong yet again. The Holy Spirit in Islam is the angel Gabriel. Also Adam, peace and blessings upon him, was also created like Jesus. And Jesus did have an ordinary birth. Ordinary as in he comes out like other babies.

4. The Koran tells us that Christ needed no one to teach Him anything, not even how to speak. Jesus Christ alone, in exception to all humans, spoke while in the The cradle [Koran(19): Mary 22-32].

5- Jesus Christ alone was perfect without sin;

Also, the Arab prophet testified for the perfection of Christ and His infallibility, saying:

6- Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all others in the sense that He was Creator of birds:

7- Jesus Christ alone was uniquely incomparable in knowing men's secrets:

8- Jesus was matchless in making the miracles and the wonders which no other could make:

9- Jesus Christ alone could raise the dead with the word of His blessed mouth:

10- Only Jesus Christ could give His followers high honors and assurances concerning the day of Resurrection:

Wrong again! Jesus is not the creater of birds! Only God is the creator of birds. God gave Jesus the ability to turn clay birds into real ones. It was never Jesus. Jesus in Islam is not the only person without sin. Lots of other prophets are out of sin. What in the world do you mean by number 7?

11- Only Jesus will be the Judge who will come to this world to judge the living and the dead; the Arab prophet confirmed this fact, saying:

Wrong again! Only God will judge humans. Not Jesus. Stop elevating him to God's level!

Five Words: They are not the same.

Well actually there are alot of similarities but hardly any of these are true.

Please correct your facts, kasm!

There are certain elements where the three religions seem to agree but that doesn't mean that they believe in the same God. Streaked goat and black goat have many similarities but they can be classified to streaked and black goat. I will not put so many arguments to prove that they are different. But in a very simple sentence I should say they do not believe in the same God. The God they believe are different. Since their interpretation of God are somehow different.

In Christianity the marriage is one man and one woman for the life. Divorce is only for adultery. The Torah says that through marriage, a man and woman "become one flesh."

Although, divorcing someone can be committing adultery, not all divorces are in favor of adultery. It seems many people fail to remember the teachings found in Matthews, 1 Corinthians, and in Romans. If the husband or wife were to die, that is considered divorce, and is allowed remarriage. Also, marital unfaithfulness allows one to remarry without committing adultery.

There are certain elements where the three religions seem to agree but that doesn't mean that they believe in the same God. Streaked goat and black goat have many similarities but they can be classified to streaked and black goat.

I will not put so many arguments to prove that they are different. But in a very simple sentence I should say they do not believe in the same God. The God they believe are different. Since their interpretation of God are somehow different.

They do. If we ignore the trinity, then we are left with God the father. They worship the same God. Literally. For example arab Christians and arab Jews used the name 'Allah' for God. They still do nowadays. Muslims took the name 'Allah' and also use it for God. Muslims also agree that they worship Yahweh, which is the same God. This because Muslims believe in the Bible and so hence forth believe in Yahweh. Also Yahweh was given to Moses who is also an Islamic prophet.

Although, divorcing someone can be committing adultery, not all divorces are in favor of adultery. It seems many people fail to remember the teachings found in Matthews, 1 Corinthians, and in Romans. If the husband or wife were to die, that is considered divorce, and is allowed remarriage. Also, marital unfaithfulness allows one to remarry without committing adultery.

Yes that is true.

Well, I think there are lots of points in common in the three religions. In fact, from an atheist or agnostic point of view they all sound the same. And the most important thing it?s that the three are really ambiguous, so anyone can do an interested interpretation of what the scriptures say.But they exclude each other so, for me it?s like a war. Instead of three nations, three religions, they all want to conquer the world and be the only one, the only truth with nothing that can questionate this ideological supremacy. Maybe the God is the same, but the point is to say that "your" God is real and others aren?t.

i'm not that well-versed in the religious subject as you are, but i do think that God "it's a poor being (with all respect to God) that was interpreted by each people by their own ways creating great confusing in the world..."and perhaps if we don't concentrate in every little thing and concentrate in the big picture perhaps all Gods relate to that Greater God and that idea of being blasphamous is just an invention of our mind... like many othersdon't know... but who can say it ain't so?:)

they don't all worship the same God.

to the Christians, they are worshipping the same God as the Jews.

to the Muslims, they are worshipping the same God as the Jews. (but maybe not the same 1 mentioned in the Tanakh/OT)

The line is crossed when you say the Christians and Muslims are worshipping the same God. If you ask a Christian to describe their God you will come up with a different answer to a Muslim.

Simple answer, but I know what you are kind of getting at. ;-)

The ideology of mankind is part of what id like to call " human stupidity "Can we be guided with scriptures written for thousands of years ago? Is goda myth or a truth?Is there a life after death? Are there conceptions between mankind and other planets within bactera vs animals vs matterwell.. the truth is that its a hilarious concept of intigerate meaningless halocaust helverny.