HOME       >>       Staff Room

How To Subtract Hosting Credit with post that should not be credited

Dooga

The extra credits (I'm guessing) are 3 times as much as the original... so to punish the member... but please don't test it on my posts because I only have 10 credits left...

Johnny

Lacking in posts, dear Dooga? :DHm...I don't think it's 3 times as much...Mat deducted 35 from someone...and 35 isn't a multiple of 3. :)Or am I just losing my marbles?

electriic ink

But you don't have to earn a whole number of credits per post....

Dooga

Lacking in posts, dear Dooga?

Yes my dear admin... care to spare some?

Johnny

@Mat -- AH...that would be the logic flaw I sensed.@Dooga -- Nope. Get posting. You know, the graphics section is a great way to get posts.

Dooga

I got a question: What's the link again?

Anyways, just put

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/27468-whats-your-favorite-song-post-the-lyrics-to-it/

into the script, if you remember the link, and some admin, make it password protected

electriic ink

No point in deducting. That post was made in the creativity forum which is no post count

Dooga

oh! Lol! But can someone still PM me the link?

electriic ink

PM Sent....

serverph

somebody kindly PM me the link too, please. haven't bookmarked it from before. thanks.edit: got it! thanks snlildude87!

snlildude87

somebody kindly PM me the link too, please. haven't bookmarked it from before. thanks.

187870[/snapback]

PM sent.

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.