HOME       >>       Science and Technology

Rpg Maker 3d The new make is unveiled

lava.alt

I don't really see the longterm point of these RPGMakers. If your planning to market a game using these commercial RPGMakers, no one is going to buy it. If your only planning to distribute it too friends, it won't be that fun and it wil eventually be a waste of time. It might give you some coding experience and graphic design experience, but thats quite about it.

146996[/snapback]

you are al right ... if you want to be serious in game programming you should start by learning graphics stuffs and art design and also the part of the programming ... here you have a very good website that introduce all of you ... http://www.gameuniv.net/ ...

if you dont have idea of how to start i suggest to start with a course called "game programming with visual basic 6 and directx 8" ... i suggest vb6 because is a very intuitive tool and to avoid any other techincal problem about programming ... if in this point you dont even know what is vb6 ... also in http://www.gameuniv.net/ you can find a quick course of "programming with vb6" ...

there are not limits here as in that "game creators" ... i dont said it is bad idea but if you want to make something really cool and original you should try what im taking about

xoreoxkidxx

cool i always wanted a 3d rpg maker now my dreams come true

htmlmaster

I have tried 3d RPG maker before, it is OK. I didn't look at it very long. I couldn't figure out how to work the main character, and the test battles were pretty dumb. The only way to make games is pure programming.

Tseng

Actually, Rpg Maker dioes require coding. It is all acording to how far you plan to go. I personally like Rpg Maker and Dark Basic the best. I suggest you play a game made with one of these makers before developing one. If the game is fun to play then take the time and effort to learn how to make games with the development tool. Most people just want to make a game because they like rpgs and have a decent storyline. But you have to WANT to program the game and put alot of effort and time into it even if hardly no one plays it. If you really want to make you rpg known then just tell tons of friends and advertise in rpg maker forums.also you can get you rpg hosted by gamingw.net for free and my rpg maker site also which will be located at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ when I finish uploading it. PM me if you have any questions about Rpg Maker or if you are interested in becoming a moderator for my site or a developer for my game designing team [Tri_Ware] Corp.

Inspiron

Actually, Rpg Maker dioes require coding. It is all acording to how far you plan  to go. I personally like Rpg Maker and Dark Basic the best. I suggest you play a game made with one of these makers before developing one. If the game is fun to play then take the time and effort to learn how to make games with the development tool. Most people just want to make a game because they like rpgs and have a decent storyline. But you have to WANT to program the game and put alot of effort and time into it even if hardly no one plays it. If you really want to make you rpg known then just tell tons of friends and advertise in rpg maker forums.also you can get you rpg hosted by gamingw.net for free and my rpg maker site also which will be located at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ when I finish uploading it. PM me if you have any questions about Rpg Maker or if you are interested in becoming a moderator for my site or a developer for my game designing team [Tri_Ware] Corp.

155730[/snapback]

Hey... Seems that you know RPG Maker from top to bottom...

I always have trouble creating games in RPG Maker and finds myself messy in the program..

Maybe you would like to create tutorials in http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ to teach people like me...

And also, I heard there's a latest version of RPG Maker..

Where can I get it ?

Tseng

Yes I will add tutorials to the site. Also you can download the makers from my site when its finished but if you want it now then goto http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. also I would appreciate it if you joind my forus. The link is on my sig.

Tseng

Actually, Rpg Maker dioes require coding. It is all acording to how far you plan to go. I personally like Rpg Maker and Dark Basic the best. I suggest you play a game made with one of these makers before developing one. If the game is fun to play then take the time and effort to learn how to make games with the development tool. Most people just want to make a game because they like rpgs and have a decent storyline. But you have to WANT to program the game and put alot of effort and time into it even if hardly no one plays it. If you really want to make you rpg known then just tell tons of friends and advertise in rpg maker forums.also you can get you rpg hosted by gamingw.net for free and my rpg maker site also which will be located at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ when I finish uploading it. PM me if you have any questions about Rpg Maker or if you are interested in becoming a moderator for my site or a developer for my game designing team [Tri_Ware] Corp.

EDIT- Its doesn't require a language. Sorry misspelled it.

Zychez

ive tried the old versions of rpg maker and this one sounds cooli guess ill try it once i hear more info about it ^^as for now ill stick to the old verions..playerworlds? i havent been able to try that one out

Danni

Wow another RPG Maker is going to be out? Is it a freeware? I have always been interested in making an RPG Game...I once create a simple RPG...a very simple one using RPG Maker. Turns out that it is very easy to use...all you need is creativity and patience. Well do you know when it is going to be out? I really do hope that it is a freeware.

152952[/snapback]

Hiya people, am new 2 this, I cant wait for the new rpg maker too. I hope its much better does anyone know when its going to come out ?

ember2inferno

Sorry to revive this - I want information.@The guy who started this topic: You lacked information, can't you even tell us where you heard this from?~ Ember.

rapidkill

RPG Maker allows users to make their own role playing games. Most versions include a tile set based map editor, (tilesets are called chipsets in pre-XP versions), a simple scripting language for scripting events, and a battle editor. All versions include initial premade tilesets, characters, and events which can be used in creating new games.The most recent version is RPG Maker XP. There is no 3D version yet.

ember2inferno

Well I knew that.I use XP constantly, but the dude who started this topic said he knew that 3D was being made...I wanted to know where he found that out.

G-boy

ive tried the old versions of rpg maker and this one sounds cooli guess ill try it once i hear more info about it ^^
as for now ill stick to the old verions..

playerworlds? i havent been able to try that one out

yes i didnt tryed it too but i used to use the 2d version
does anyone know how big the file size of the 3d version is?
because dont have unlimited traffic

Snoopy354

I hope it gives really good graphics... because I wasted 5? on a RPG Maker 2003 (I think...) and it just takes too long and it's not worth it... as no one would buy it...

Voidless_Shadows

I saw a little sneak-peak trailer somewhere, let me see if I can find it...
Here it it

kawasu

i've never been into these rpg makers... they really dont seem worh the effort iin my opinion. u stated that the graphics for this will be on par with FFVII? wwell ffvii although an awesome game, didnt quite hit it with its graphics. they were rather shocking actually... i guess they were okay at the time, but having such graphics now is rather stupid.

ember2inferno

That video is for PS2...Computer is better.Meh.

ember2inferno

Bump.

Deadcel

thats true computer is better, because u can dload external scripts and sprites

Dagoth Nereviar

Cool, I still prefer the classic 2k to XP/2k3 to be honest...but this seems like it might be cool!Could someone get a link when's it out?

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2Page 3

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.