xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Duckman_DJR

Hi I Am New Here! This is my first post...

Hi am new to this all I think it is awesome that you guys at Trap 17 you must earn your Free web space other than paying. I would like to be able to stay active and see what I can do to help anyone who decides to help me and I am wondering how many directory(s) can we have? I hope that I will be able to post more and future.

Hi am new to this all I think it is awesome that you guys at Trap 17 you must earn your Free web space other than paying.  I would like to be able to stay active and see what I can do to help anyone who decides to help me and I am wondering how many directory(s) can we have?  I hope that I will be able to post more and future.

70006[/snapback]

you can have one main Xisto login account, but you can add subdomains on, you get unlimited ammounts of them, but at most you can get 150 mbs of space.

Welcome! post! have fun!

B.J.

just get ready to post post and post. it's very unforgiving here, they don't care and will suspend no matter what. but the server is the post stable i've used so far, and i've tried them all out pretty much. Just wish people hadn't spammed the net so that the php mail functions worked on a free sub domain.
round