xisto Community
Alpha

Free .net Domain? Can anyone get me a free .net domain???

I will do anything that is possible by a human for the domain name.
I will put up gaming servers (already have a RO and BNet server online)
I will design sites for you.
I will advertise ur site on my site ( gets +1000 uniques each month)

So please...anyone?

the problem is money, i dont have paypal (under 18) and any money i get from my webdesign goes directly into my savings, and my parents for sure wont buy me anything online, they hate the internet...

i remember finding a website (which was all in french/german) that would give u a free .net domain only if you have A LOT of visits. i can't remember the website, if i find it, i'll post it here

i never spammed...i already have hosting reserved for me, i made a deal with admin...i just asked if someone could donate a domain to me in exchange for ad displayment on my site...the guy above me just spammed though...

wHAT WILL BE THE STORAGE CAPACITY OF YOUR .NET WEBSITE? LET ME SEE IF I CAN GIVE YOU A DOMAIN FROM MINE (MUST BE LOWER THAN OR EQUAL TO 12MB)

wHAT WILL BE THE STORAGE CAPACITY OF YOUR .NET WEBSITE? LET ME SEE IF I CAN GIVE YOU A DOMAIN FROM MINE (MUST BE LOWER THAN OR EQUAL TO 12MB)

As I've said previously, the domain name has absolutely nothing to do with the web space, bandwidth, or anything else, other than the URL.
The host is what controls how much space and other features are included. For example, if he were to register a domain name and park it with Trap 17, he would have 150 MB of space and 1GB bandwidth.

ok sauron...so are you telling me that if i give him the domain name, that it wont affect my storage and BW? i really need those (storage and BW) cos i am setting up a company that has to do with webhosting and designing.

if it will affect my storage and BW, then i wont be able to help..

Please give me some reputation

:D

No, it won't affect your space/bandwidth at all. It will, however, cost you money.He isn't asking for a subdomain - eg. hisname.yourname.trap17.com or hisname.yourname.net - which is where I think you might be leaning. It will have absolutely nothing to do with your hosting at all.

oh ok...now i understand. he is looking for someone to buy a .net domain name and donate to him and he will be advertising for the person. right?

Pleaze give me some good reputations