xisto Community
Alpha

Free .net Domain? Can anyone get me a free .net domain???

I don't think any companies other then freebiebombard.com are giving out free domains...So you can try your luck with someone nice enough to register a domain for you :D(thought I doubt you will find anyone THAT nice)....

Edited by Eric Straven (see edit history)

well, i will try and see whether i can get other free domain registrars cos i aint got the money for domain registration right now. i am still trying to set up my biz for now and i am really broke ..... POOR ME

why not go to afraid.org and choose a free domain from there. They offer all your redirection options and are set up immediately by yourself.

thanks pal...i am going to check it out right away. I hope it is exactly what I have been looking for. Thanks very much :P

I am not aware that you can get any free domain names, proper ones that is. The only way to get them free is to sign up to a hosting package that gives you a free domain name, and I know that is quite common. You should not have a propblem finding a place but like that but a free domain is almost out of the question.

so my advice: the best thing to do is to buy your own domain from a serious registrar...a lot of site who give free domains are scam...you get the domain, point it to your hosting..you promote your domain, and soon the site who gave you the free domain disappears..and all you SEO work is gone..trust me, it happens a lot :), especially with "offered4free" domains (sometimes with paid domains bought from unserious registrars :P )..

and, $10 a YEAR..I really don't think it is a lot..if your parents won't give 10 more bucks if you ask them nicely enough B), then just put away 1$ a day from your pocket money..in 10 days you have your domain paid for a year :P

no ! no think of got a Free Domain.it's others who own the domain but not yours.just using a free subdomain with DNS management. like yi.org. uni.ccsomething like that.

the problem is money, i dont have paypal (under 18) and any money i get from my webdesign goes directly into my savings, and my parents for sure wont buy me anything online, they hate the internet...

My parents are the same, but I have 16 years, with us in Bosnia can be paid into a bank account , regardless of how old.I was paid for a domain and hosting, I personally, when I back from school.Skip this is forget, only is what can't pay in the bank. :)Why not just buy a domain, it is not expensive. Edited by bad_boy (see edit history)