xisto Community
OpaQue

ONE FINAL HOSTING PACKAGE!

Even though I am offering so much, ratings at other sites go down because I also have initial packages. I was thinking about just ONE Package with 150 mb space and 1 GB BW! @ 50 posts. And users are supposed to be active. Please post your comments and suggestions.

admin, i thought you're planning on having 101MB space + 5GB bandwidth package? :D how about a 2-3GB (bandwidth instead as a compromise? :Dposts count will not be a problem for most of us who are really intoXisto. :D it's best if we just stick to one package from hereon. too much changeswithin a span of days will just confuse members, future and present. also, sticking to one package with a determined number of GOOD posts (in this case, 50), will thresh out those "fly-by-night" members who just come in here for a "free ride" without contributing helpful posts to otherforum members.i would opt for your earlier plan of having a higher bandwidth allotment formembers, IF possible. :D

yea, i think 1gb bandwidth a little too low. there's a lot of people who look for higher bandwidth, so maybe increasing the bandwidth to at least 2gb would be great!

Then May be 150 MB with 1.5 GB BW. The thing is some people as I have seen don't knw what to upload and webdesigning stuff. I had atleast 10 members who uploaded BMP files each about 400 - 2000 Kb.. So, I think so much is enough.. I will give upgrades to serious people who have a good site. ( which do not post BMP files and downloads )

thats a fair enough call. Make it 75-100 posts i think because that obviously means that are going to stay. It may be tough but hey. And yeah, give out more to the more serious web users who's sites are bringing in hits 4 u and <- snipped -> }}}}

yeh i dont mind my site is gonna be for my clan but im commited to Xisto so im gonna be active. i need that much space and stuff for my forum and site and databases. ill probably go for upgrade when i reach that many posts.

I think you should do some thing like:25 posts == 20mb of space
25 posts == 50mb of BW

so you can choose how much of each you want.
just my 5 cents

Laterz
Matty

I like your idea. admin, you should consider implementing this, although I know it may be confusing to update everthing so often.

I think you should give a bandwidth to space ratio at 30:1 respectively. That's quite reasonable.

However, I like the 4th package, which is 150 MB and 3 GB BW. Its quite good. IF you do plan to have a 5th plan, you could probably consider having 200 MB space and 5 GB bandwidth.

Just my opinion. Anyway, admin still has the final say.

You know what would be cool? If you could put your own package toghether, like you could say how much bandwith and how much space etc... Based on points given by administrators and moderators for good posts, banners, buttons etc! I dont know any host that does that, so it might be a good idea... But it is a lot of work