xisto Community
odomike

addon domain

assuming i add some more addon domains to my account and upload them and i havent really uploaded the website for the main domain name account. will the addon domain still show on the WWW? or must i upload the main account website before the addon domains can show on the WWW?

Your opinions are required pls...

PLease give me a good and favorable reputation...

as far as my XP, the addon domain is the same as the sub-domain of the main domain. means that u can browse it both from the with the same contents.once u create addon domain, they will create a directory below.

Beside Addon Domain, there is an Parked Domain. This will the same contents with the main domain. means that if u host here subdomain.trap17.com, and u have parked doman DOMAIN.COM, will be the same.

ok thanks err for your contribution. I am grateful to you about that. this addon domain and parked domain thing have really been confusing me a lot but i now understand.Thanks pal...Stay Kool :P