xisto Community
DjLuki

Wallpapers

here are some things i made you can use them as walllpapers i guess or for website layout or whatever. tell me what you think..

Luki_Red

Luki_Blue

Notice from Googlue:
Do not post large images directly in the body of the post, it increases loading time. You may post thumbnails instead.

I notice that you are hosted on photobucket for images. It gives you the opportunity to post thumbnails. Use it!

Edited by googlue (see edit history)

I dig the red wallpaper but the bright blue color of the second wallpaper hurts my eyes. They're kind of small for wallpapers; don't you have any bigger versions for download?

Wow, There small for a background and, me too I think the blue one hurts my eyes :P But the Red one is alright, but I wouldnt use any of them as a website background or a Desktop Background, but it's good how you made them ! :)

Those are some cool wallpapers, I really like them. The red one is really good, I like that, it's not a half-bad background and I think it would be a good background for a sig. The blue was okay, it kinda hurt my eyes, but the problem is that it doesn't load fully for me :), still its quite good. Hope you make more things like that, maybe even better ones :P

yea i guess they're to small for wallpapers or background guess ill try and make them bigger next time. everybody keeps saying that about the blue one lol.. ill try and come up with something simiar to that but maybe different colors or just make it better.thanks!